Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Regular

You know I think it would be best if they canceled this series. It's getting really formatted and really lazy. I don't think I have enjoyed any of the newer episodes in a while. Plus, Cartoon Network plays it almost ALL the time. Its almost like Spongebob now... What do you guys think?

Dec 7th: Christmas Special was okay. They still just have Thomas there for no reason. Really wish they would give him a speck of Character Development. Or maybe the joke is his suppose to be the odd guy out? But isn't that already HFG role? I liked the Looney Tune special better.

Nov 1st: Benson can really drum huh? Still not sold on Thomas and wish they would go back to the romance again. The Halloween special was kind of cool I liked the party bus. Sometimes I wish that Elien and Margret could work at the park too.
Oct 14, 2012: Well we learned a little bit more about Thomas and his role at the park. Personally, I wish they had added a female character to the park but whatever. He seems a little boring to me and kind of the first signs of seasonal rot and possible jumping the shark. I don't get why the need for a new character but we'll see where it goes. Looking forward to Halloween special.

Oct 1st 2012: Season four is here! What did you think about the half hour special? Personally, I found it a bit confusing and radically different from what we were used too and it felt like just one big flashback episode. For all the hype I wasn't really all that impress. Hopefully next week episode will be a lot better. Also I do hope that the unofficial couples finally become official this season.

the first op was on episode "Death Bear" Damn Death Bear should be C-Bear instead talk about epic mood killer. I kind of hope that Mordecai and Margret do get together would be fun seeing what kind of hi-jinks would happen on one of their date nights. Still didn't think Mordecia was gonna to try to kiss Margret in front of everyone. Also think Rigby is finally warming up to Eileen but I think they will stay friends.

Thoughts

Dangerous Visionary

Well they already got an relationship boost but like many series I don't think they will upgrade them into an actual couple. Just gonna to keep teasing us with it till it gets canceled or a made for TV movie. Personally, I agree with the TV Troper that said this series should end with a movie.

Yaoel's Waifu

Interesting Gekko

4,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
I really find it adorable how Mordecai acts around Margeret. Rigby and Eileen seem odd to me, although it is cute how in love with him she is. I would LOVE to see Margeret show some real interest in Mordecai, though. :3

Invisible Regular

Yeah they will all probably stay in the friendzone which sucks.

Dangerous Visionary

SailorSanta
Yeah they will all probably stay in the friendzone which sucks.

They will probably move to the next step but I think that will be more of a series finale. Really if they do get together I can see it playing out like Scott Pilgrim
Miss-dark8607
Well they already got an relationship boost but like many series I don't think they will upgrade them into an actual couple. Just gonna to keep teasing us with it till it gets canceled or a made for TV movie. Personally, I agree with the TV Troper that said this series should end with a movie.

>Second.
Also Regular Show owns.

Dapper Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
Miss-dark8607

This show should only end when its time.

Dangerous Visionary

Chibi Nerd
Miss-dark8607

Its airing on Cartoon Network expected the unexpected. However the sources of Wiki and such says its been green lit up till season 2014 so...maybe.

Invisible Regular

Miss-dark8607
Chibi Nerd
Miss-dark8607

Its airing on Cartoon Network expected the unexpected. However the sources of Wiki and such says its been green lit up till season 2014 so...maybe.

They have been getting better with that sort of thing. Too bad about Thundercats though.

Dangerous Visionary

SailorSanta
Miss-dark8607
Chibi Nerd
Miss-dark8607

They have been getting better with that sort of thing. Too bad about Thundercats though.

TY for reminding me. crying Maybe Disney XD or Nicktoons will pick it up though.

Invisible Regular

Miss-dark8607
SailorSanta
Miss-dark8607
Chibi Nerd
Miss-dark8607

TY for reminding me. crying Maybe Disney XD or Nicktoons will pick it up though.

or CN will put it back next-next year. They do tend to do that with shows.

Hilarious Lunatic

4,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Dangerous Visionary

LOL he did it again! Well he did kiss her but then they recont it out again. That was so messed up. I love the mini flashback though.

Invisible Regular

Miss-dark8607
LOL he did it again! Well he did kiss her but then they recont it out again. That was so messed up. I love the mini flashback though.

That was such a cop out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces