Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Ray Valentine
I SO VERY----- I
Ray Valentine
Currently watching the entire series again. Im on the third season now. My fave song by Jem is Let me Go, by the Misfits...Misfits in Hawaii, The stingers I like destiny, take it or leave it, and your under my spell. and by all of them I like Now
ooh i love 'destiny' too XD its cool how both minx and raptures singing voices were the same lady. you can really hear both characters in that song
Agree and in "Now" I love how you can tell whose singing which part from Jem, Stingers, and Misfits without even watching the video. I love Riot's singing voice. Just watched the last episode of season 3 last night...though Im so sad it ended on that note...I was actually in tears but slightly happy for Ba Nee
yeah i like that song too..and i think there is one other one where all 3 groups sing--or a least a few that are two of them in one song. Those ones are so funny because they have blatantly different attitudes.

don't even get my started on riot lolol. When i first saw him i was like "what the heck is he supposed to be?!" but then some how or other he became my favorite character. lolol i like his voice a lot too. its almost like a whisper.

yeah, that banee episode was sad. It was an odd place to stop. I wish there had been something else after it. It was a little strange how they all (stingers, misfits) went to her farewell party randomly.

Carprincess's Prince

Loyal Wolf

14,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Team Jacob 100
I SO VERY----- I
Ray Valentine
I SO VERY----- I
Ray Valentine
Currently watching the entire series again. Im on the third season now. My fave song by Jem is Let me Go, by the Misfits...Misfits in Hawaii, The stingers I like destiny, take it or leave it, and your under my spell. and by all of them I like Now
ooh i love 'destiny' too XD its cool how both minx and raptures singing voices were the same lady. you can really hear both characters in that song
Agree and in "Now" I love how you can tell whose singing which part from Jem, Stingers, and Misfits without even watching the video. I love Riot's singing voice. Just watched the last episode of season 3 last night...though Im so sad it ended on that note...I was actually in tears but slightly happy for Ba Nee
yeah i like that song too..and i think there is one other one where all 3 groups sing--or a least a few that are two of them in one song. Those ones are so funny because they have blatantly different attitudes.

don't even get my started on riot lolol. When i first saw him i was like "what the heck is he supposed to be?!" but then some how or other he became my favorite character. lolol i like his voice a lot too. its almost like a whisper.

yeah, that banee episode was sad. It was an odd place to stop. I wish there had been something else after it. It was a little strange how they all (stingers, misfits) went to her farewell party randomly.
Agreed, I mean I get riot was there, he helped her find her father, the misfits being there wa sa bit odd, cause even when Pizazz owned Starlight Manor for a brief moment, the girls still hated her, but it was cute..and kinda off the final song was Farewell..and that was the end episode...cant help but thinkt hat song had a double meaning one for Ba nee the other for us the watchers.
i love Stormer!

In a relationship with RoiDieuTerre

Magical Girl

23,675 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
I heart the show and I have the entire series on DVD. biggrin smile biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff