• Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
SakuraSyaoran
0I Miyuki I0
SakuraSyaoran
Gundamu
How come they never call the police?

I've been wondering about that since I was 4 yrs old. xd

I also wonder that XD but I guess they wouldn't have much of a show if the misfits just went to jail XD lol

Yeah I understand that ,but still the Misfits had done more than enough to earn jail time. But I guess they were also playing out that old stereotype about celebrities. If your famous, you can get away with anything. cat_rofl
ooh thats true. i didn't think about it but really celebrities can do what ever they want and not get jail time!! it all makes so much more sense to me now!!! wow lol you just blew my mind for realz
I voted for Jem and the Holograms.

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
can any one actually aford the new dolls?
and zomg! legit Jem costumes in stores right now!

Demonic Raider

8,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Befriended 100
Misfits, somehow I always prefer the villain songs, no matter how over the top they are.

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Warrior_Nun801
Misfits, somehow I always prefer the villain songs, no matter how over the top they are.
i hated pizazz's voice but lately i've started to like it a lot lol

Demonic Sex Symbol

I love your avatar, OP!
Jem annoys the heck out of me. She thinks it's all about her. Sure, she's tries to bring her girls into a stoplight but it's about her >.>

I was a little confused with Riot, cause the way he dress but boy, is he hot?

User Image

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Behind Those Demon Eyes
I love your avatar, OP!
Jem annoys the heck out of me. She thinks it's all about her. Sure, she's tries to bring her girls into a stoplight but it's about her >.>

I was a little confused with Riot, cause the way he dress but boy, is he hot?

User Image
ty lol Jem is such a bad person. I agree! She's so selfish and messed up but that's what makes it entertaining i guess lol
i didn't get riot at all first lol..since i wasn't around when people dressed like that (if anyone really ever did dress like riot gonk )--but some how i ended up thinking he was really cool too >.>;;; --he's such a horrible jerk though! i don't know why i like him ..lol

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
anyone notice the new Stinger item is totally 'The Stingers'?!

Beloved Friend

8,300 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I loved this show. I missed out on several seasons, because some things

that I saw one day on television, I did not remember at all.

I would have to say that I found out about it by a good friend, and

my favorite song from the show was "Music is magic or "Like a dream."

I guess those, because they are they part of the few that I can actually remember

from the time that I watched it. I didn't exactly have a favorite character either.

I did get upset on the whole fact that Jerrica would be jealous of her boyfriend

being in love with Jem, when Jem was her the whole entire time. [/i
]

Anxious Gawker

4,350 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I watched it after my little pony for a while on the hub. It was one that was so bad it was good to me.

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
tango_tootie
I watched it after my little pony for a while on the hub. It was one that was so bad it was good to me.
Hey PB! --Yes, Jem is definitely both terrible and extremely entertaining. I also got hooked on how bad it was.

Mystical Shoujo

33,275 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Loved Jem when I was kid! Used to watch with my older sister before they stopped showing it on tv back then. Good thing My family recorded the episodes for me to enjoy as a child because I loved watching the old reruns. My mom even bout my sister in I the Jem coloring book, toy car to go with our dolls, the paper doll books, and the doll furniture. My gosh did I love Jem!

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
SakuraSyaoran
Loved Jem when I was kid! Used to watch with my older sister before they stopped showing it on tv back then. Good thing My family recorded the episodes for me to enjoy as a child because I loved watching the old reruns. My mom even bout my sister in I the Jem coloring book, toy car to go with our dolls, the paper doll books, and the doll furniture. My gosh did I love Jem!
thats awesome! im a bit jealous --being able to grow up with jem would have been awesome! --i like it now and i first saw it last year but i'm old already so its different lol

(though i was lucky enough to get to grow up with Rainbow brite)

Mystical Shoujo

33,275 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
I SO VERY----- I
SakuraSyaoran
thats awesome! im a bit jealous --being able to grow up with jem would have been awesome! --i like it now and i first saw it last year but i'm old already so its different lol

Omg! You lucky son of a gun! I always wanted to grow up with Rainbow Brite!

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
SakuraSyaoran
I SO VERY----- I
SakuraSyaoran

Omg! You lucky son of a gun! I always wanted to grow up with Rainbow Brite!
aw lol --it was pretty cool-- i think it was already old but my mom had the tapes and stuff.. Just a few years ago the dolls and books came back out--- right before it got killed <--If you look on the hallmark website they made some weird tween version of rainbow brite.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff