Jem and the Holograms, definitely. ^^

Romantic Senshi

10,350 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
Jem and the Holograms! heart
Gaz Lee Tsunami
OMG! I Really Like Jem and the Holograms. My sis Owns seasons one and Two on DVD. My favorite Character is Synergy! She is like A boss! I wish there was Hologram System like her in Real Life! User Image

Synergy?
She was based on Jem's late mother.

Fashionable Genius

new jem dolls! but they are $125. Full article posted in this thread: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/toys-collectibles/new-jem-the-holograms-dolls/t.80927555/?_gaia_t_=3934

I just made a 3rd grader watch Jem and she loved it. 'Jem and the Holograms' still has its charm. Though she did say a few of them looked ugly and she didn't like Jem's hair. She liked Stormer right away for some reason! lol
miyumiyurin
new jem dolls! but they are $125. Full article posted in this thread: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/toys-collectibles/new-jem-the-holograms-dolls/t.80927555/?_gaia_t_=3934

I just made a 3rd grader watch Jem and she loved it. 'Jem and the Holograms' still has its charm. Though she did say a few of them looked ugly and she didn't like Jem's hair. She liked Stormer right away for some reason! lol

not bad.

Learned Mage

5,000 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
I used to watch Jem when I was little. My parents would rent the vhs tapes from the video rental store. I'm so glade they're airing Jem and the Holograms again! Go Hub! Who ever thought they'd be glad the 80's came back.

I think my favorite character is Stormer. I've always loved Jem's pink hair and Pizazz's Green hair.

I didn't realize till I started re-watching the series, but that show may have really influenced who I've become. ^_^ I want to adopt and/or foster children when I'm parent aged, and I want to be a rock star. (though not the pop style the Holograms and Misfits sing.)

Here's a plot hole I never understood: Why the hell did Jerica never tell Rio she was Jem? It's like, you're supposed to be a couple, what do you do when you spend time together? Don't you go on dates? They've been together forever and she couldn't take ten minutes at the beginning of the series to let him in on the secret. It's not like he's new to the group.

There's one episode where the Misfit video involves Pizazz showing up on a bunch of tv screens. (I wish I could remember the episode and song) Well right after watching that episode I saw Selena Gomez's I Love You Like a Love Song Music video and it is so Jem inspired! Her opening outfit has the same eye shadow shaping and she has the big hair and a similar shaped dress to Jem's signature one. She also gets put up on the tv screens and does the skipping record affect like Pizazz.

Manly Pitcher

14,600 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Charmcaster1359
I used to watch Jem when I was little. My parents would rent the vhs tapes from the video rental store. I'm so glade they're airing Jem and the Holograms again! Go Hub! Who ever thought they'd be glad the 80's came back.

I think my favorite character is Stormer. I've always loved Jem's pink hair and Pizazz's Green hair.

I didn't realize till I started re-watching the series, but that show may have really influenced who I've become. ^_^ I want to adopt and/or foster children when I'm parent aged, and I want to be a rock star. (though not the pop style the Holograms and Misfits sing.)

Here's a plot hole I never understood: Why the hell did Jerica never tell Rio she was Jem? It's like, you're supposed to be a couple, what do you do when you spend time together? Don't you go on dates? They've been together forever and she couldn't take ten minutes at the beginning of the series to let him in on the secret. It's not like he's new to the group.

There's one episode where the Misfit video involves Pizazz showing up on a bunch of tv screens. (I wish I could remember the episode and song) Well right after watching that episode I saw Selena Gomez's I Love You Like a Love Song Music video and it is so Jem inspired! Her opening outfit has the same eye shadow shaping and she has the big hair and a similar shaped dress to Jem's signature one. She also gets put up on the tv screens and does the skipping record affect like Pizazz.

Thats pretty funny if Selena Gomez consciously copied Pizzazz XD

but yeah--Jerrica was always really stupid for not telling Rio. I think she couldn't trust him enough. Apparently he couldn't trust her either. It was frustrating but it also made the series a lot more funnier and crazier. The 'midsummer night's maddness' episode is one of my favorites for all the drama and different persona's Jerrica is trying to make to test Rio and how the stingers are involved in the love triangle or square or what ever it is
Charmcaster1359

whee

Learned Mage

5,000 Points
0I Miyuki I0
Charmcaster1359

Thats pretty funny if Selena Gomez consciously copied Pizzazz XD

but yeah--Jerrica was always really stupid for not telling Rio. I think she couldn't trust him enough. Apparently he couldn't trust her either. It was frustrating but it also made the series a lot more funnier and crazier. The 'midsummer night's maddness' episode is one of my favorites for all the drama and different persona's Jerrica is trying to make to test Rio and how the stingers are involved in the love triangle or square or what ever it is

I suspect whoever did the costuming for Selena's video did it consciously. I love them for that.

Midsummer night's maddness was a good episode. The stingers always make things fun. I like when the girls try to prank Pizazz.

Learned Mage

5,000 Points
TAKUMI64
Charmcaster1359

whee

welovefine.com has a bunch of nice Jem shirts. I really like the one that's of just Stormer.

Manly Pitcher

14,600 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
The new gaia cash item, Princess Estelle's hair equip reminds me of jem a little bit.
Its kind of a stretch but i think it would work for a jem avatar cosplay...but its so expensive ..

http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/92339
would be funy if the Wonder Girls have a cartoon show like this. whee

Shameless Lunatic

19,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Gundamu
How come they never call the police?

I've been wondering about that since I was 4 yrs old. xd

Manly Pitcher

14,600 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
SakuraSyaoran
Gundamu

I also wonder that XD but I guess they wouldn't have much of a show if the misfits just went to jail XD lol

Shameless Lunatic

19,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
0I Miyuki I0
SakuraSyaoran
Gundamu

I also wonder that XD but I guess they wouldn't have much of a show if the misfits just went to jail XD lol

Yeah I understand that ,but still the Misfits had done more than enough to earn jail time. But I guess they were also playing out that old stereotype about celebrities. If your famous, you can get away with anything. cat_rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff