Total Votes:[ 88 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
TAKUMI64
I remember the episode where it reveals Roxy can't read. whee it was funny!
oh yeah! that one was funny. Is it called 'Roxy Rumbles" ? Lol..i think that was the one.
0I Miyuki I0
TAKUMI64
oh yeah! that one was funny. Is it called 'Roxy Rumbles" ? Lol..i think that was the one.

Yeah!
My favorite part was when the vendors ran out of T-shirts so the crowd went wild, trying to take T-shirts from others.

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
TAKUMI64
0I Miyuki I0
TAKUMI64

Yeah!
My favorite part was when the vendors ran out of T-shirts so the crowd went wild, trying to take T-shirts from others.
lol yeah that was pretty crazy XD
0I Miyuki I0
TAKUMI64
0I Miyuki I0
TAKUMI64

Yeah!
lol yeah that was pretty crazy XD

that was also the episode where the holograms sang "open a book".

now imagine if they make a reboot/remake of that show.

Dangerous Visionary

It was okay I watched it on both the Hub and Netflix but its just too annoying because like some of you mention why the hell didn't they call the police and the one time they did (like in the first season) the misfits just got bailed out. Also too many historical failures like the History of Rock and Roll episode.
Roxy was lucky when she got that winning lottery ticket.
Unfortunately she lost it all to the tax collectors. xp

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
TAKUMI64
yeah that sucked for her! I only saw that episode once..I feel like rewatching it sometime now!

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Miss-dark8607
It was okay I watched it on both the Hub and Netflix but its just too annoying because like some of you mention why the hell didn't they call the police and the one time they did (like in the first season) the misfits just got bailed out. Also too many historical failures like the History of Rock and Roll episode.

So trure---ooh I hated that crazy time travel episode! (is that the one you meant? or the one where Kimber becomes friends with that old guy when they are trying to demolish a building?..that one was eh too..)--
0I Miyuki I0
TAKUMI64
yeah that sucked for her! I only saw that episode once..I feel like rewatching it sometime now!

would have been better if she got that ticket in a country with no taxes.

Dangerous Visionary

0I Miyuki I0
Miss-dark8607

So trure---ooh I hated that crazy time travel episode! (is that the one you meant? or the one where Kimber becomes friends with that old guy when they are trying to demolish a building?..that one was eh too..)--

Both! Seriously, might as well watch Helita or whatever the ******** its called. Seriously, writers do some research. emotion_facepalm

Partying Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
Just became a Jem fan! Never knew how much the show reminded me of myself. I LOVE stormer!
KaTieTunstall
Just became a Jem fan! Never knew how much the show reminded me of myself. I LOVE stormer!

cute, isn't she? whee

Partying Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
TAKUMI64
KaTieTunstall

cute, isn't she? whee

So. cute. I loved when her and kimber sang together.
KaTieTunstall
TAKUMI64
KaTieTunstall

cute, isn't she? whee

So. cute. I loved when her and kimber sang together.

must be nice to date her in real life. whee

Romantic Senshi

12,425 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
Jem and the Holograms. =x

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash