The Stingers 0.10227272727273 10.2% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 88 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Who doesn't love Jem and the Holograms?!
Lets talk about the awesome old 80's show in here!

How and when did you first find out about it?
Do you have a favorite song, character or episode?

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
My favorite characters are Raya and Riot. I really wish they would have continued the show..by the time Raya comes in, its near the end. I would have liked to have seen her character develop a little more. We don't really get to know much about her or her personality--and Riot comes at the very end too (though I feel like he has a lot more lines in the series than Raya)

5,000 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
OMG! I Really Like Jem and the Holograms. My sis Owns seasons one and Two on DVD. My favorite Character is Synergy! She is like A boss! I wish there was Hologram System like her in Real Life! User Image

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Gaz Lee Tsunami
OMG! I Really Like Jem and the Holograms. My sis Owns seasons one and Two on DVD. My favorite Character is Synergy! She is like A boss! I wish there was Hologram System like her in Real Life! User Image
Synergy is awesome!! Lol, she even gets an award from the president in one episode --it would be cool to have a real life synergy. I dont think Jerrica is as nice to her as she should be

5,000 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
Miyuki013
Gaz Lee Tsunami
Synergy is awesome!! Lol, she even gets an award from the president in one episode --it would be cool to have a real life synergy. I dont think Jerrica is as nice to her as she should be

What Season is the episode about synergy president? I'm only still on season one. We need Season three to Complete the series on DVD! I HATE ERIC RAYMOND don't you?

5,000 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
I don't Nessarly have favorite Jem or Misfit Song but there still some I liked. I think almost all of their music is Way Too Catchy but not always a bad thing but still is fun to Listen to. I don't listen to their music that often I Think MLP FIM songs are better no offence. Plus I Do Love the 80's and The 90's. The Music was like some of the Best.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cIRrKX31Is
Is there any show that represents the best and the worst of the Eighties better then Jem? If one exists I have not seen it. This show could be called "The Eighties the animated series" and it would be just as correct of a title.
i just thought of something, this is like the western version of vocaloid kinda

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Creativerealms
Is there any show that represents the best and the worst of the Eighties better then Jem? If one exists I have not seen it. This show could be called "The Eighties the animated series" and it would be just as correct of a title.
XD lol sounds about right! though i didn't quite experience the 80's first hand

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Gaz Lee Tsunami
Miyuki013
Gaz Lee Tsunami

What Season is the episode about synergy president? I'm only still on season one. We need Season three to Complete the series on DVD! I HATE ERIC RAYMOND don't you?
i think its season 2 ep 17 XD lol its a very outrageous episode--yeah, i got all 3 seasons in that one big set

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
rouge death godess
i just thought of something, this is like the western version of vocaloid kinda
I don't know..I think its a bit different personally
Miyuki013
Creativerealms
XD lol sounds about right! though i didn't quite experience the 80's first hand

I really can't say i did ether since I was born in 1982. Still everything about this cartoon is the 80's the music, the clothes the speech, this show is that decade.

Assimilated Wolf

How come they never call the police?

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Gundamu
ikr XD lol i always wonder that..i guess they wouldn't have any more plots for the show though..but seriously.. the misfits almost killed them and other people a bunch of times XD

Assimilated Wolf

Miyuki013
Gundamu
ikr XD lol i always wonder that..i guess they wouldn't have any more plots for the show though..but seriously.. the misfits almost killed them and other people a bunch of times XD

Like that one time where they caused that avalunch and were actually photographed in the act. Instead of taking those pictures to the police the sent them to Pizzazzs father. Dafuq?! If they were worried about plot they could have just went with the whole using money to get out of prison time angle. I would have been able to tolerate that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff