Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

why is Invader Zim in the anime section? Is it an anime?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on January 22, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Autobiographer 200
why is Invader Zim in the anime section??!?!?!?!?!?
dunno....
I never thought of it as a anime. But for people who sees the cover of the DVD and sees the big eyes.... um I guess it could be mistaken for a anime.
it depends on your definition of anime....J-anime is the animated cartoons straight from Japan....but anime can be considered anything that's animated....so i guess technically it is sweatdrop
Not many people think of it as anime because it doesn't follow the Japanese animation style, but it technically is.

Distinct Genius

because invader zim is totally awsome and since anime is totally awsome they put it in the totally awsome section which is anime!!!!!!!!!

invader zime rulez!!!!!

Shameless Stalker

Because anime fans are the target audience for Zim. Many times the same people that watch anime also watch Zim. It's there for easy access.

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Yurisa
it depends on your definition of anime....J-anime is the animated cartoons straight from Japan....but anime can be considered anything that's animated....so i guess technically it is sweatdrop

well i dono i consider anime the cartoon verson of the manga(book verson)
Invader Zim could be counted as anime, I suppose. It's an anime-ish show..what with the big eyes and all...It's also kinda twisted, like anime. (In a good way, mind you, a good way.)

Distinct Genius

im sorry!!!! i put an e at the end of zim!!!!! invader zim fans,, dont hate me

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Tomo-sama
im sorry!!!! i put an e at the end of zim!!!!! invader zim fans,, dont hate me

dats ok we dont hate you *holding syth behind back and a wicked smile on her face*
katsumeh
why is Invader Zim in the anime section??!?!?!?!?!?
I assume it's because the DVDs were produced by Anime Works.

I don't consider it anime because...it's not Japanese. I know anime is really just short for animation, so to the Japanese it must include all animation, but I use it as a term for Japanese animation(as I don't like the term "Japanimation" and am too lazy to say "Japanese animation" or "Japanese anime" wink and I would get confused if I started calling anything American by that name.
Not really..
invader Zim is....... not anime, i can tell u that!! xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas