Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Like it?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on October 6, 2007.
No longer accepting new votes.

3nodding its awsome show gir and gaz and dib and zim and all them are cool mainly gir and gaze though ^-^ but tv stoped showing it xp
Since discussion about Invader Zim doesn't cover the general purpose of the main forums, it would be better it you took Invader Zim discussion to the Animation/Cartoons subforum.
Pffft insolence. I love invader zim and anime and hypothetically, invader zim is anime. Anime is not "Japanese animation". It's the japanese term for animated cartoons. So hypothetically, invader zim is anime.
Teokan
Pffft insolence. I love invader zim and anime and hypothetically, invader zim is anime. Anime is not "Japanese animation". It's the japanese term for animated cartoons. So hypothetically, invader zim is anime.
I know. I mean that A/M/C is a place for GENERAL ANIME DISCUSSION, not the discussion of specific series. Because Zim is a specific series, it falls under a subforum, and not the main A/M/C forum.
Were arguing on a mech anime board right now! In another board. And arguing here. I like your spunk.
I loved this show but to bad it doesnt show any more.... crying

Dangerous Elder

can't believe they took it off nick... you know the voice of gir is a manga-ka?
It's ok but it's not an Anime.
I love the tacoooooo's oh how i love them .... must obey the taco man .... aaaaaaagh *head explodes* ... yea the show's ok ... lol
Darkened Nite
It's ok but it's not an Anime.

Though it may not be "anime" it is licensed and distributed on dvd by a company called "Anime Works" and is often showed an anime cons. It may not be official but damn it's almost there.

Either way it still rocks my socks, on a near daily basis.
ANIME WORKS! Yes i forgot that touche you beat em for me.
in that show Gaz and Gir r the kewlest!! mrgreen
Did you know the VA for Gaz was in a real anime?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff