Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Zekkass
Mimiko_chan
Quote:
I know they canceled the show for good reasons, but I still don't like it. Invader Zim is/was an awesome show!

If you don't like the show, then how is it awesome?

Oh, I'm sorry... sweatdrop I meant that I love the show and I hate the fact that they canceled it....sorry, I had a rough day... sweatdrop

I've heard two things about it's cancellation. Some people say the creator couldn't stand working there anymore and quit making episodes. Others say that they brought in some random kids all under the age of 12, and they just trashed Invader Zim. Nickelodeon then had no coice but to cancel it because of the unbearably bad ratings. I think the latter is true. Jhonen may have disliked working there (he said in an interview, "Those were some of the best and most horrible days of my life." wink , but I don't think he would just quit.
I love Invader Zim.. but after they canceled that, Nick went down hill. Now, the only show worth watching on the channal is Fairly Odd Parents... or that is my opinion. INVADER ZIM RULES!!!!! GIR RULES!!!

Hay, do you know I heard that a little while ago, Cartoon Network was thinking of putting a JTHM cartoon on adult swim... but it never pulled through.
the show still comes on somtims at 8:00 pm i have a dish so its on the chanle above cartoon network
GIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heart heart heart
three words about Invader Zim ...and here they are..."best show ever"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas