SayidsFoxyRedHead
Lyra Rose
RRock
kimmyy
of course phillip whee
Phillip all the way

Yay!

Phillip = the hotness wink

Sleeping Beauty is my favorite Disney movie, so I am most definetly going for the adorable Prince Philip. I wish he'd kiss me awake every morning whee

Same here...sleeping beauty was a great movie soo...Philip. biggrin
I guess I like the name; Prince charming, but the hottest is definately Phillip! I received a Christmas card with him on the front and it was the greatest! Ahhhh he could be my prince any day! heart
Tough call. I guess I'll go with The Little Mermaid's Prince Eric, though. ^^
aladdin is hottest! i mean, he has his shirt open most of the movie.
hmm, aladins not bad

2,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I guess alladin is better looking then alot of the other ones.
The Beast, obviously.
Ahhh! I thought my creepy friends were the only people to discuss this matter...that said Phillip wins every time biggrin
Star~Nelia
SayidsFoxyRedHead
Lyra Rose
RRock
kimmyy
of course phillip whee
Phillip all the way

Yay!

Phillip = the hotness wink

Sleeping Beauty is my favorite Disney movie, so I am most definetly going for the adorable Prince Philip. I wish he'd kiss me awake every morning whee

Same here...sleeping beauty was a great movie soo...Philip. biggrin

Totally Prince Phillip. Not only does he dance with her in front of thousands of creepy stuffed animal type forest creatures but he has a cool horse with a personality which beats out Aladdins monkey any day. And stuffed animal forest creatures beat out dwarfed guys obsessed with rocks anytime.
Ok so he's not a prince but I liked the guy from Mulan...otherwise...Prince Phillip...The Beast and Prince Eric
The Beast heart

I also like Mulan's Shang. He was hot too. 3nodding
Koko-hana
The Beast heart

I also like Mulan's Shang. He was hot too. 3nodding

Yep...but not a prince. wink
Dominique Tigris
Bambi= Teh Seks.

User Image

I mean, c'mon people... Just look at that muscle tone!

You have a point . . . He is a prince too . . .
Animal-wise . . . .

Best prince: (human) Aladdin gets my vote. He's cool, innocent, and adventurous. Plus he sings. WELL. Double plus there.
(animal) *looks up* Bambi wins. I think he's the only animal that fits the category of a Disney prince (unless you count his daddy), but he owns.

Worst prince: Anyone with the first name "Prince", the last name "Charming", or both. (No, titles don't count . . . ex. Prince Eric. Prince is a royal title in cases like that, dammit! I only mean like Snow White's prince, who is only known as "Prince". Ugly? Very much so!)

Oh, BTW the Beast in prince form does have a name, you know. It's an ugly one but it's the truth: Prince Ruskin d'Auvergnon is his real name. It sux too . . . xp
And BTW: I am really a girl, okay? I don't go that way! eek

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces