Welcome to Gaia! ::

Too bad it was canceled....
I have no idea what that is....
But atleast you can buy the DVDs now. ^_^
IT HASENT BEEN CANCELED IT IS ON !)* IF YOU HAVE TIME WARNER domokun domokun
Watch Nickelodeon Friday mornings, that's the only time that I know of that they play it.
'Canceled' and 'Off the Air' are two different things. Canceled means that there will never, ever be another new official episode. Ever. Off the Air means that it isn't being shown on tv at any time. Invader Zim was canceled in 2002. All 'new' episodes were created before that time. Heck, scripts of episodes that were thought-up but not finished were created before the show was canceled. Two such episodes are '10 Minutes to Doom' and 'The Trial'. You can find these and more in script form on the internet.
that is the gayest show ive ever seen
sango_chan_2005

Well, here's someone who doesn't appreciate good animation when they see it that ISN'T imported from Japan...but I digress, everyone has their opinions.

Yeah, it's a shame that some of us'll never get to see it again. I'm sure Invader Zim would've been even more kick-a** if it were finished. Eh, but indeed, at least we have DVDs. I can't stop watching Frycook What Came From Space for some reason. X3
i dunno what that show is. and i am not going to ask.maybe a few questions.......is it a cool show?what are the characters? are they on a journey or quest?.....awwww just forget it................. smile sad
sango_chan_2005

I think that you may currently be confused on your state of sexuality stare (a.k.a I think YOUR gay scream )
angelpnaygirl
i dunno what that show is. and i am not going to ask.maybe a few questions.......is it a cool show?what are the characters? are they on a journey or quest?.....awwww just forget it................. smile sad

If you still want to know about the show here is some info...

Zim is an alien, he has a stupid robot named Gir. The one kid who knows that he is an alien is Dib, he has a little sister named Gaz. Zim wants to destroy the Earth.
And it is cool...Very cool.
Gaz knows Zim is an alien, she just doesn't care ( as stated in the episode 'Gaz, Taster of Pork' ). There was a short-running fanseries that lasted for half a pilot, but thats long gone ( I think, it may still be out there but who knows?). Zim wants to destroy all man kind, Dib wants to save it, Gir has no quest, Gaz just wants to play videogames and eat pizza.
That show rocks!

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
CinnaminBlueMage
sango_chan_2005

Well, here's someone who doesn't appreciate good animation when they see it that ISN'T imported from Japan...but I digress, everyone has their opinions.

Yeah, it's a shame that some of us'll never get to see it again. I'm sure Invader Zim would've been even more kick-a** if it were finished. Eh, but indeed, at least we have DVDs. I can't stop watching Frycook What Came From Space for some reason. X3

Talk about it. At first I really didn't mind that it was canceled but after reading the scripts of future eps I feel kinda bad 'cos this series had so much potention but was canned .... Should have been on MTV a mon avis cough cough. >_>

They still show IZ on NICKtoons during the weekend and on Tuesdays. Mmm, tuesdays. :9

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff