Welcome to Gaia! ::

Browser

i've been out of the hetalia loop for a while now, but i love asakiku and belgium/spain
HetaClover
There isn't really much that I won't ship in regards, crack ships are my personal favorites, especially in role plays XD

Haha. same here. I'm cool with most everything. Except PruHun. I dont really like that. But my OTP is the crackiest thing; Prussia x Hong Kong. I just love it for some reason. lol
xXSoundlessXx
HetaClover
There isn't really much that I won't ship in regards, crack ships are my personal favorites, especially in role plays XD

Haha. same here. I'm cool with most everything. Except PruHun. I dont really like that. But my OTP is the crackiest thing; Prussia x Hong Kong. I just love it for some reason. lol

That is a crack thing XD I have never heard of it but I can see the two setting off firecrackers in Chain's yard for some reason.
HetaClover
xXSoundlessXx
HetaClover

That is a crack thing XD I have never heard of it but I can see the two setting off firecrackers in Chain's yard for some reason.

Its seeable cause it would happen. lol Just having fun with firecrackers and fireworks.
xXSoundlessXx
HetaClover
xXSoundlessXx
HetaClover

Its seeable cause it would happen. lol Just having fun with firecrackers and fireworks.

And because they get to mess with China for no apparent reason.
HetaClover
xXSoundlessXx
HetaClover
xXSoundlessXx
HetaClover

lol What other reason does one need to mess with China?
xXSoundlessXx
HetaClover
xXSoundlessXx
HetaClover
xXSoundlessXx
HetaClover

The reason because... yea you're right, you don't need many reasons XD
HetaClover
xXSoundlessXx
HetaClover
xXSoundlessXx
HetaClover

Its a big ball of fun. Firecrackers, awesomeness, and a mad China. lol
xXSoundlessXx
HetaClover
xXSoundlessXx
HetaClover
xXSoundlessXx
HetaClover

Maybe not a mad China, he might go after them with the wok X3
HetaClover
xXSoundlessXx
HetaClover
xXSoundlessXx
HetaClover

Maybe not a mad China, he might go after them with the wok X3

China used Wok Attack! whee

Feline Genius

6,150 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
I ship all kinds of pairings in Hetalia: Heterosexual, yuri and yaoi.
My OTP is UsUk heart but I ship a lot of things (even FrUk)

Demonic Hellraiser

8,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Healer 150
I enjoy PruCan, FrUk, Spamano, and Giripan the best. Oh yeah, and RoChu. Although I have written a SuFin fanfiction that seems to be enjoyed by many.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff