This poll closed on January 2, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 >

gir is a pimp....... 3nodding
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
should this be here?

Yes, it does belong here, because it is a cartoon. Look...A/M/C Anime/Manga/Cartoon.

Actually, the C stands for Comics.

My mistake I corrected it.

*Comic. Invader Zim used to be a comic before it came on Tv.
No. No you can't. You want to know why? Because Jhonen Vasquez and Roman Dirge decided that when the series was first canceled, that was it, they would let it die. Even if someone attempted to pick it back up, they've already resolved to not continue it.

Check out Dirge's site at www.spookyland.com if you want to see for your self.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
should this be here?

Yes, it does belong here, because it is a cartoon. Look...A/M/C Anime/Manga/Cartoon.

Yes, I noticed that a few seconds later. *chuckles* But I didn't know that it was a comic. No graphic novels were released, at least, because I own a bookstore and carry most if not all of his work. When was the Invader Zim comic strip released?

5,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Quote:
One click, and you can help bring back the best show that was ever on Nickelodeon! Come on everybody, and help revive everybody's favorite invader!! There are over 150,000 and growing! Come on and join the effort!
Listen to me! I'm trying to get it shown on the main stream Nickelodeon channel! That's what I'm trying to accomplish!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Go HERE!!:
Invader Zim Petition
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
should this be here?

Yes, I noticed that a few seconds later. *chuckles* But I didn't know that it was a comic. No graphic novels were released, at least, because I own a bookstore and carry most if not all of his work. When was the Invader Zim comic strip released?

I really don't know. But Vasquez has other comics, such as Johnny the Homocidal Maniac and Squee, so I'm assuming Invader Zim was a comic before also.

5,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
should this be here?

That's right.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
should this be here?

I really don't know. But Vasquez has other comics, such as Johnny the Homocidal Maniac and Squee, so I'm assuming Invader Zim was a comic before also.

Hm... I've never seen it, nor heard of it in comic book format. Ah, sorry, though. It's really a trivial matter. No need to start an argument over it. *chuckles*
Zim was never a comic. EVER.

The closest it ever came to being a comic is an image that looks similar to ZIM was on a poster on Squee's wall.
Quote:

It's never safe to assume sweatdrop

Anyways though, Anime is short for animation, so even if there isn't a comic, it still belongs here.

5,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Quote:
No. No you can't. You want to know why? Because Jhonen Vasquez and Roman Dirge decided that when the series was first canceled, that was it, they would let it die. Even if someone attempted to pick it back up, they've already resolved to not continue it.

Check out Dirge's site at www.spookyland.com if you want to see for your self.

Yes, I realize that. Believe me, I spend a lot of time at SpookyLand, but that's not what I'm trying to accomplish! Must I keep repeastng myself? I'm trying to get it shown on the main stream Nickelodeon channel!

5,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
should this be here?

I think some appeared in the Nickelodeon magazine itself.

5,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Quote:
Zim was never a comic. EVER.

The closest it ever came to being a comic is an image that looks similar to ZIM was on a poster on Squee's wall.

Yo, yo! Hold up, now! I heard that it appeared as a comic in the Nickelodeon magazine before it's release!
This topic should be put in the Animation/Cartoons subforum, where other Invader Zim topics are there.
I love the show but I get to watch it still because it's still on but it's on NKTV , it's on the Satellite Dish 302.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff