Welcome to Gaia! ::

I like Hans because he's subtle which is a quality Disney villains lack. They tend to be obviously evil, overly dramatic and prone to outburst even when they try to keep up appearances. Only Gaston and Clayton come close and both of them lose their cool at the end.

I love how all of his innocent and good actions work in his favor when he's reviewed to be evil. He knew what he doing.

I admit he's not as fun as some of the campier Disney villains but he's very effective.

Shy Witch

31,600 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
I don't know, for some reason I suspected pretty early on he'd be a villain.

The moment Anna left him in charge of the kingdom in her absence I was like "Girl don't do that! He's totally going to steal it from you!"

Add to that, as someone mentioned, both Elsa and Kristoff telling her that marrying the first guy she laid eyes on was a bad idea. And it was obvious that Kristoff was supposed to be her love interest.

Interesting Codger

2,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I appreciated that they made it a pretty good twist. It did seem somewhat random (though not entirely unbelievably so) at first, but after listening to some things other people have said, it works pretty well.

The first thing we learn about him is that he's something like 12th in line for his family's throne, which already makes him somewhat of a suspicious character (you know you can't trust those nobles and their petty power struggles), then there's everything about how it seems like Disney can't get away with the usual "love at first sight" gig anymore, and, seriously, who would go along with "-Sandwiches!" unless they were deliberately trying to kiss up to someone?

There is often a fine line between something you didn't see coming being a clever twist and being a total a** pull, but I'd say in the case of Frozen it was a legitimately good twist. A lot of people could see it coming, but it still caught a number of people (myself included) off-guard enough that I'd say it was good. I'm not sure whether more people saw it coming or not - it would be interesting (although probably impossible) to see.
I think Hans is much better than some of the Disney villians. I mean hes a good looking, charming, sociopath. He has no remorse for what he's going to do by leaving Anna to die and makes sure to chip away at what little self esteem she had by saying "if only someone loved you." He almost got a sick thrill from the thought of leaving her to die and then going to chop off Elsa's head. I mean that look he has when he's bringing the sword down. Sheesh. sweatdrop if anything he even comments when Anna sort of belittles herself by saying.

"Oh, if you had hit my sister it would have been so bad, but eh its just me."

Im certain what went through his mind was: "Wow, she has almost no faith in herself and she's allready fawning over me.. hmm, maybe I dont need the older one seems this one will jump if I say so."

twisted

Dangerous Bloodsucker

8,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Hygienic 200
I love how Elsa is like, "You can't marry a man you just met." FINALLY DISNEY!!!!

Beloved Ladykiller

6,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Contributor 150
That's why Hans is so amazing! No one expected it. Also, he SHOULD have fire powers. whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff