Welcome to Gaia! ::

mintybees's Queen

Lonely Smoker

Honestly, all the ciphers had been little jokes besides the ones in Rumble's Revenge. Dreamscapers was where we really began to see a plot going on, and the BAM! Gideon Rises really was what they promised.

We seem to have a good plot starting.
Commander Squid
Honestly, all the ciphers had been little jokes besides the ones in Rumble's Revenge. Dreamscapers was where we really began to see a plot going on, and the BAM! Gideon Rises really was what they promised.

Honestly, on the episode of dreamscapers, i knew stan had the first journal. Im just going to assume either his great grandfather made the journals or his uncle.

mintybees's Queen

Lonely Smoker

Takuto A Takeda
Commander Squid

Honestly, on the episode of dreamscapers, i knew stan had the first journal. Im just going to assume either his great grandfather made the journals or his uncle.

I think so too on a relative of his. I mean, the stuff in the mystery shack shows it's been there for quite some time and obviously has connection to the journals.
Commander Squid
Takuto A Takeda
Commander Squid

I think so too on a relative of his. I mean, the stuff in the mystery shack shows it's been there for quite some time and obviously has connection to the journals.

Do you think they'll make more episodes of gravity falls..? I mean, dipper doesn't have the book anymore so...i kind of felt the whole thing is revolved around the books.

mintybees's Queen

Lonely Smoker

Takuto A Takeda
Commander Squid
Takuto A Takeda
Commander Squid

Do you think they'll make more episodes of gravity falls..? I mean, dipper doesn't have the book anymore so...i kind of felt the whole thing is revolved around the books.

They were officially renewed for a second season in March
Commander Squid
Takuto A Takeda
Commander Squid
Takuto A Takeda
Commander Squid

They were officially renewed for a second season in March

soo...they'll be making more...?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas