Welcome to Gaia! ::

lets see good guys Rex, Bobo, six, bad guys Biowolf, Breach, Scaleamandar,
I picked up six names and I only saw the first ep two times (that means I like a lot the more I like it the more I pick up
doodleingcat21
lets see good guys Rex, Bobo, six, bad guys Biowolf, Breach, Scaleamandar,
I picked up six names and I only saw the first ep two times (that means I like a lot the more I like it the more I pick up
awesome, only 1 ep out and they have big fans already biggrin
I don't know. I am a bit iffy on Generator Rex. I wasn't a big fan for Ben 10 as it is so probobly this won't spark my interest either. Seeing as Adventure Time brought in the highest viewers in CN History since the introduction of Cartoon Cartoon Fridays. I don't know if it will live up to it's hype like Ben 10 or even Adventure time. It seemed to be one of those shows that just popped out of no where at the last minute

I admit the first ep was pertty cool, we'll just have to wait and see out. I just hope they don't do a spin-off...BLAHHHHHHH

Fluffy Wife

Torphobia
I don't know. I am a bit iffy on Generator Rex. I wasn't a big fan for Ben 10 as it is so probobly this won't spark my interest either. Seeing as Adventure Time brought in the highest viewers in CN History since the introduction of Cartoon Cartoon Fridays. I don't know if it will live up to it's hype like Ben 10 or even Adventure time. It seemed to be one of those shows that just popped out of no where at the last minute

I admit the first ep was pertty cool, we'll just have to wait and see out. I just hope they don't do a spin-off...BLAHHHHHHH

I wasn't a big fan of Ben 10 either it never sparked any intrests but Generator Rex did in a wierd way reminds me of Furi Curi with Conti Just my opinion don't know if anyone agrees with it?
I thought it was great! It has the same quality animation as Ben Ten did- crisp lines and rich colors, etc. The show was great- I love the characters and the action scenes! 3nodding
Jadite_Dragon
pokemonmon
Jadite_Dragon
pokemonmon
XENMAS_OrgniazationXIII
Dude it was pretty cool i thinkk it is comical though that six gets matrix XD
what do you mean by gets matrix lol

Agent Six looks like one of the Agents from the Matrix series, you haven't noticed that?
i dont have much of a memory from the matrix but he did look familiar

Green suit, sunglasses and near emotionless voice very Agent-like. But his katanas are flipping cool!

six somehow reminds me of lightning from ff13 which is cool but hyou can already decipher the plot from that episode...or at least i think i can

Fashionable Seeker

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Zozanal Ichicune
Jadite_Dragon
pokemonmon
Jadite_Dragon
pokemonmon
XENMAS_OrgniazationXIII
Dude it was pretty cool i thinkk it is comical though that six gets matrix XD
what do you mean by gets matrix lol

Agent Six looks like one of the Agents from the Matrix series, you haven't noticed that?

Green suit, sunglasses and near emotionless voice very Agent-like. But his katanas are flipping cool!

six somehow reminds me of lightning from ff13 which is cool but hyou can already decipher the plot from that episode...or at least i think i can

I dunno but it seems pretty dark. Eeeek can't wait for tommorrow!

Fluffy Wife

Jadite_Dragon
Zozanal Ichicune
Jadite_Dragon
pokemonmon
Jadite_Dragon

i CAN'T WAIT ALSO!
are any spin off series good? never really found one that was okay

Fashionable Seeker

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
I dunno to tell you the truth. Although if you've seen a good spin-off then sure you can say it.
The_carrot_cake
Torphobia

I wasn't a big fan of Ben 10 either it never sparked any intrests but Generator Rex did in a wierd way reminds me of Furi Curi with Conti Just my opinion don't know if anyone agrees with it?
are you guys talking about ben 10 or alien force? alien force sucks but ben 10 doesnt (in my opinion) and ive never heard of that show so idk lol
UliKiki
I thought it was great! It has the same quality animation as Ben Ten did- crisp lines and rich colors, etc. The show was great- I love the characters and the action scenes! 3nodding
me too!! reminds me of an older ben but with different powers (basically alien force but a decent plot lol)
The_carrot_cake
Jadite_Dragon
Zozanal Ichicune
Jadite_Dragon
pokemonmon
Jadite_Dragon

i CAN'T WAIT ALSO!
my opinion is that the series is gonna be all fun and games but then generator rex will find out his whole life is a lie and go on some sort of rebel mode where the govt tracks and down and tries to force him to be their agent. as far as cartoons go, i cant think of any good spin off series but i heard that sonix was somewhat a spin off of sonic the hedgehog and a few live action movies like beetlejuice and some scooby doo spin offs where good (jabberjaw, speed buggy, etc).

Fluffy Wife

pokemonmon
The_carrot_cake
Torphobia

are you guys talking about ben 10 or alien force? alien force sucks but ben 10 doesnt (in my opinion) and ive never heard of that show so idk lol

Oh well
Only watched some of the first episodes of the original of Ben 10 and a little of Alien force prefer the original
I can't Wait until the next episode

Fluffy Wife

pokemonmon
The_carrot_cake
Jadite_Dragon
Zozanal Ichicune
Jadite_Dragon

i CAN'T WAIT ALSO!
my opinion is that the series is gonna be all fun and games but then generator rex will find out his whole life is a lie and go on some sort of rebel mode where the govt tracks and down and tries to force him to be their agent. as far as cartoons go, i cant think of any good spin off series but i heard that sonix was somewhat a spin off of sonic the hedgehog and a few live action movies like beetlejuice and some scooby doo spin offs where good (jabberjaw, speed buggy, etc).

That seems about right for what will happen to the series
I like the show The Dr. Who. I liked the spin offs I'm confused if they are gonna make anymore episodes of the spin off's But I know their keeping the original show for a long time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff