Brother Bear 3... Oops, I meant Brave. 0.099315068493151 9.9% [ 29 ]
Total Votes:[ 292 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Clean Member

2,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
i really like those 3 songs : "Almost There" , "I See the Light ", and " Let It Go. heart

Feral Kitten

I really love all of them. I really liked the mother-daughter relationship in Brave. Tiana is so lively and ambitious in Princess and the Frog; I have to love her. Tangled is pretty great overall. It's funny and touching and great. And Frozen has recently become one of my favorites. I feel like I can relate to Elsa and ger visible anxiety. I also love Anna, who manages to look at things optimistically and stay strong even though bad things have happened to her.

7,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Signature Look 250
For a while I was stuck between Frozen and Tangled, but I've definitely gotta go with Tangled. I love all the songs, the story is awesome, the scenery is gorgeous, and Flynn Rider is a stud. ♥ I can't pick Frozen because I really dislike the Fixer Upper song.

Dapper Wench

I do like Tangled the best, but I do have a bit of a bias towards it...
On the other hand, the writing in Frozen is greatly flawed, and Princess and the Frog is a bit racist. So there is also that.
FROZEN and TANGLED heart heart heart

Newbie Member

5,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
i <3 fROzen aND taNgled
I saw Tangled, and while it was okay, I wasn't really into it. It did have a lot of great scenes, but I'm not a terribly big fan of characters breaking into song, and barely any of the songs really struck me anyway, so while it was enjoyable it was also mostly forgettable in my opinion. I say mostly because the character is everywhere sweatdrop

Now The Princess and the Frog? PFFT, one of my favorite Disney films!
The music, the animation, the story... I feel like a lot of people give it flack, but I really just loved it to death, it felt like it had that real "Disney Magic" flair to it. I loved the setting of the film, the characters, it was hilarious and sad, and of course it had Disney's first Black Princess, a very lovable and strong character!

Can't say much about Frozen, have not seen it yet... I know I'll have to, though, just see if everyone's gushing about it is justified!

Space Genius

Tangled heart
Frozen biggrin
I don't think I've answered this one yet...
It's a tie between Tangled & The Princess & The Frog, with a very slight bias towards The Princess & The Frog.
I don't know why there's just that slight lean to it, but there is.
I haven't even watched it multiple times like I have with Frozen.
I like Frozen's characters. I hate the pacing and the unnecessary songs of that movie soooooo much.
The Princess and the Frog.

Honestly, I kind of thought Frozen and Tangled had pretty forgettable musical numbers (with the obvious exception of Let it Go). I thought The Princess and the Frog had the best music in a Disney movie in a long time, but I'm also from the South so I'm probably pretty biased.
sprite_of_the_shadows
I also really liked Vanellope she was the complete opposite of other Disney princesses...
who are you talking about?

Lady Bibliophile

Kisarana
sprite_of_the_shadows
I also really liked Vanellope she was the complete opposite of other Disney princesses...

Wreck It Ralph

It's a Disney film, She's a Princess... She doesn't sing like a princess, or look like a princess, but she saves her kingdom anyway.

Devoted Phantom

11,850 Points
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Frozen has Idina Menzel and my heart forever.

Honestly, I'm a big fan of all four and if Elsa wasn't so amazing, I would probably love them all equally 3nodding I just...it's Idina...how can I not love her the most? She's my Elsaba heart
sprite_of_the_shadows
Kisarana
sprite_of_the_shadows

Wreck It Ralph

It's a Disney film, She's a Princess... She doesn't sing like a princess, or look like a princess, but she saves her kingdom anyway.
oh yeah i totally forgot about her. i only got to see that movie once and it's been awhile.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff