Welcome to Gaia! ::

New Poll! What is your fav RvsB season? (post why in the thread!)

1 0.46153846153846 46.2% [ 12 ]
2 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 2 ]
3 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 2 ]
4 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 2 ]
5 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 2 ]
6 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 2 ]
7 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 26 ]
< 1 2 3

Favourite season on the poll has to be 7. It has the short series "Relocated" and Caboose's best moment of demanding cookies lol. Wish this had season 8 and 9 on it though, clearly this was made a while ago. Season 8 I think was better than 9 anyway, even if it was super deep and meaningful and finally explained a bunch while still leaving us totally hanging at the end (trying to avoid spoilers here).

Distinct Gekko

My favorite episode has to be the zombie plan. When I was in the military and my unit hit a lull in the day, the conversation would always turn around to the Zombie Apocalypse. <3

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Simons: The world is breaking. We're all gonna die.
Grif: What?!?!?
Donut: Why would you tell us like that? It's like ripping off a band-aid!
Simons: You know what? **** you guys. Stupid people get to live a life of worry and fear. Your all doom.
Grif: This is the worse news ever!
Badass Kilington
Favourite season on the poll has to be 7. It has the short series "Relocated" and Caboose's best moment of demanding cookies lol. Wish this had season 8 and 9 on it though, clearly this was made a while ago. Season 8 I think was better than 9 anyway, even if it was super deep and meaningful and finally explained a bunch while still leaving us totally hanging at the end (trying to avoid spoilers here).

Sorry about the no 8-10 on the poll, I haven't had a chance to update in a while sweatdrop
Until then I guess people could always just post those ones as replies since they aren't on the list.
Season Nine did have quite the story going and the ending was super unexpected, I loved all of it smile
Beauteous Rarity
My favorite episode has to be the zombie plan. When I was in the military and my unit hit a lull in the day, the conversation would always turn around to the Zombie Apocalypse. <3

Ever since I saw that I started making my own "Zombie Plan" but that TV show Walking Dead isn't helping to reassure me that the likelihood of an actual Zombie Apocalypse is supposedly quite slim. sweatdrop
I like most of the PSAs they release but I enjoyed the Achievement PSA a lot because of how funny each of the little "Achieveable" got from one to the next. I loved how Caboose made one that looked like it was drawn with a crayon xd
Bleep-bloop
Badass Kilington
Bleep-bloop

Achieveable Unlocked!

I recently discovered the Benevolent Bro Burnie Meme, it's wonderful! whee Have you seen it?

http://www.quickmeme.com/benevolent-bro-burnie/?upcoming
Oh god yes. I saw one a long time ago but it was on an RT fan page or something. This is my absolute favorite meme EVER. Ermahgerd.
Every now and then I'll be in a slump or bored so I look at that meme and laugh like crazy. My dad always asked who Burnie was and so I showed that to him and now he can't get enough of it either.
One of my favorites would have to be "Takes Employee To New Zealand, Tries To Get Him To Kill Himself With Electricity" referencing one of my fav Rooster Teeth Animated Adventures
darkphantomgrl13
Every now and then I'll be in a slump or bored so I look at that meme and laugh like crazy. My dad always asked who Burnie was and so I showed that to him and now he can't get enough of it either.
One of my favorites would have to be "Takes Employee To New Zealand, Tries To Get Him To Kill Himself With Electricity" referencing one of my fav Rooster Teeth Animated Adventures

Lol! Definitely a good one. Peeing on a fence. I like the Joel vs Technology one the best.
"The number won't stop going down!!!!"
I liked how there was the "Joel - Related Emergency Color Guide" with Yellow - Snake(s), Blue - Stock Market Crash, and Red- Joel Is Fighting Technology.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff