Welcome to Gaia! ::

Favorite: "Darker Than Black" (It's an anime), if that doesn't count as a cartoon, then I choose "Chowder"

Least Favorite: *sigh* Regular Show, I hate it SO much, it's overrated and annoying (to me)
I'm quite fond of the Death Note animations, and my favorite movie I watched this year was How to Train your Dragon. Im a sucker for comedies biggrin

2,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
Kansai_Gal
In this thread you can post your favorite/least favorite cartoon titles! You can even tell us a little bit about why it's your favorite as well. Don't forget to name your favorite series as well as your favorite movie. You can also write about what used to be your favorite as you were growing up, etc. as well. You can also write about cartoons that you think are worth mentioning but isn't technically a favorite- like what you think is the funniest/sadest/pointless cartoon series, etc.

Any repeat topics along these lines will be moved to the Recycle Bin.

Friendly Friend

8,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Dainty Dreamer

18,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
I happen to like the Cartoon Adventure Time xp

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Favorite-Vampire Knight whee is the best thing that ever happens to me!!!!
I like MLP:FiM
I love Black Cat! Soul Eater and Fairy Tail is pretty good too! xd

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
soul eater, black cat, Ouran high school host club, and Arakawa under the bridge biggrin
least favorite is probably pokemon.

Wicked Bear

19,300 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
renaisune101
my fav anime 4 now is hell girl, its about an online website that only works on midnight and when you find it you type in the name a someone you want to send to hell, then you're visited by a beautiful young woman named ai enma, or hell girl, ...

I've heard of that somewhere. I swear I have. Doesn't she have weird eyes or something?
i love the simpsons
I love teen titans
FAMILY GUY FTW!!!
But i also love beelzebub its an anime about a teenager who finds a baby floating down the river and then the baby turns out to be a demon. it a comedy and has action in it i love it! its a longish series so far because its more than the usual 12 episodes and now has around 50

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff