Welcome to Gaia! ::

I like most of the shows I've seen on this thread too. I'm also like Justice League:Unlimited and Miyazaki films.
i must say when it comes to american stuff my fav right now is megas XLR... best drawn american work((i think it's american)) i've pretty much ever seen... least favorite animated anything... duel masters...
Relaigh
I'm actually a fan of Teen Titans at the moment...

biggrin So am I. I think Ravens kewl and so is Beastboy. ^__^
my favorite cartoon shows right now are (the now defunct) Gargoyles and (the also defunct) Samurai Jack. Visually they were stunning, and Gargoyles had something you don't see a whole lot on cartoon shows: character development and continuity.

My least favorite is probably...hmm...probably Yu-Gi-Oh. I can't STAND that show, and the minor characters aggrivate me beyond belief.
My favorite cartoons are Ren and Stimpy, Family Guy, The Simpsons, Futurama, Teenage Mutant Turtles, Blue Gender, Trigun, The Flintstones, Invader Zim, O' Grady, Gargoyles...gah it goes on and on.

I also have a soft spot for the old cheesy cartoons- like "Captain Planet" and "The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog" and old "The Super Mario Brothers Show". It used to introduce the cartoon with two live actors dressed up and acting as Mario and Luigi playing little skits at the beginning and at the end. At the end it would have a song "Do the Mario!" and Mario ( the live actor) dancing to it during the credits.

There are a lot of cartoons that I used to like and don't like now, but I still think of them fondly because they remind me of so many memories...

The cartoons I most dislike are Rugrats, Yu-Gi-Oh Powerpuff Girls, Spongebob Square Pants, FLCL, and Kim Possible.
Favorites:
Justice League
Transformers
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (new series)
X-Men Evolution
Batman & Superman Adventures
Thundercats
Galaxy High
MOST FAVORITES:
Justice League
Justice League Unlimited
Teen Titans
Megas XLR
X-Men: Evolution
Thundercats
Harvey Birdman

LEAST FAVORITES:
Jackie Chan Adventures
Duel Masters
Code Lyoko
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (new one)
Crawlerette
MOST FAVORITES:
Justice League
Justice League Unlimited
Teen Titans
Megas XLR
X-Men: Evolution
Thundercats
Harvey Birdman

LEAST FAVORITES:
Jackie Chan Adventures
Duel Masters
Code Lyoko
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (new one)

Aw, c'mon... how could you hate the new Turtles?!
Teen Titans domokun
Quote:
my favorite cartoon ever has probably been the simpsons, it just keeps going, but in my early years i enjoyed techno man, ninja robots, centurions and the awesome SWAT KATZ

whats "ninja robots"? it sounds cool, combining my to loves, ninjas and battaling robots.
Faves:
TMNT (the original series)
Garfield and Friends
Street Sharks (Don't ask. Even I don't know why.)
Road Rovers (Again, don't ask. I don't know.)
Voltron (woo yeah! But none of that 3D crud.)
Transformers (again, the originals were awesome. Beast Wars is good too.)
Powerpuff Girls
Dexter's Laboratory
A vast majority of the Disney Afternoon classics
Kim Possible
Family Guy
Futurama

Bleh:
Ed, Edd, and Eddy (I just don't see it. Oh well.)
Recess: School's Out (I'm too old for this one.)
Teacher's Pet (Don't really like the art style.)
favorite=fruits basket, least favorite=totally spies
Relaigh
I'm actually a fan of Teen Titans at the moment...

im sorry i love all anime, they are great because i love the comedial faces they make, in teen titans one episode robin and his best friend fight and all the others become babies, i laughed really harder as it was a great episode, but thats what i watch for in anime shows, i.e pokemon yugioh the dumb shows, i look for the stuipidty for a luagh.
'

But then there is inuyasha which is great, they should make one thats unrates, which blood and gore and hell even some other stuff, which i shall not say because it isnt to good, but i love to see the blood an gore because animation has come a long way and still has more to go
my fav cartoons are spongebob, fairlyodd parents, scoobydoo, mickymouse
teen taitans, family guy and hey arnold

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff