Welcome to Gaia! ::

My fav is Inu-yasha because he is a fox and i heart foxs'. But i hate ed edd and eddy because it is stupid the animation sucks. xp
be loyal to the 80s! she-ra was awesome! ok, well, she was when i was 4. early childhood loyalties cannot be lost!
My favourite show is Cardcaptors and my least favourite is John Quallahand's Quads. That show is stupid and innapropriate and the animation sucked.
water_angel_7
My fav is Inu-yasha because he is a fox and i heart foxs'. But i hate ed edd and eddy because it is stupid the animation sucks. xp

inuyasha is not a fox, hes a dog demon...

I hate teenage mutant ninja turtle.
eeh....i also hate batman....
I've been a dedicated watcher of the Fairly Oddparents since it's Oh Yeah! Cartoons premiere.
FAVORITES: Spongebob, All Grown Up, Fairly Oddparents

LEAST FAVORITES: Jimmy Neutron!!!
I like.. Simpsons but i hate Batman.. Just werid crap right there.
I luv inu-yasha cuase hes a dog demon and funny!!!!
Favorite- Kim Possible, Invader Zim.

Least- Hmm, I dunno. surprised
I love the Simpsons they've been there since i could remember....i mean there Hilirous and they are good.... smile biggrin

but a carttoon that I ithnk is pointless-dumbest....has to be ed edd and eddy what is up with watching morons on tv when you see then EVERYday in real life....

its gay as hell!! eek

Dapper Ladykiller

I love Powerpuff Girls, KND, and My Life As A Teenage Robot. smile
well i really dont like cartoons but if i had to pick dbz
my favorite cartoon is spongebob!
blaugh I would have to say personally my favorite cartoon would have to be the simpons. They so funny and far away from the norm

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff