Welcome to Gaia! ::

fave ... inuyasha, chobits, xxx HoLic, Yu-Gi-Oh, Love hina, the dbz series, and many others
least fave ... spongebob, dule masters (rip off of yu-gi-oh), and sameri(sp?)jack
PINK LINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm eek

Gracious Elder

6,850 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Lemme list em'
DBZ
Cyborg 009
Rugrats....not anime, but dislike it all the same
eh...can't think right now....later.
animatrix,invader zim,wolf rain,spongebob squarepants,family guy,futurama,and many more.
Invader Zim, Family Guy, Simpsons heart
Samurai Jack..ah too many to list scream
Fav Cartoons Ever:

1. Teen Titans 3nodding
2. SWAT Kats whee
3. South Park
4. Space Ghost Coast To Coast blaugh
5. either Family Guy or The Simpsons

Least Fav:

1. Rugrats scream
2. Spongebob Squarepants gonk
3. Powerpuff Girls stressed
My Favorites (TV): Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh! (Especially last weekend's Fate of the Pharoh Pt. 3!), Teen Titans, Static Shock, Xia-Lin Showdown, Sailor Moon (US edited versions), and the ones from my own childhood: David the Gnome, Belle and Sebastian, Care Bears, MLP, Rainbow Brite, and the Sonic the Hedgehog episodes that were actually worth watching (the ones about the resistance fighters agaist Robutnik, in which a character ends up getting turning into an evil Robutnik robot... etc... ramble... digress...) smile

My Favorites (Movies): Kiki's Delivery Service, Brother Bear, Lion King, Sailor Moon: Hearts On Ice, Pokemon (ALL!), Rainbow Brite and the Star Stealer, and The Last Unicorn.

My LEAST Favorites: South Park, Simpsons, and any other animated feature that has highly inappropriate material.

Just My Two Cents. smile
Favorites: Batman TAS, Superman TAS, Early Simpsons, South park, Family Guy, X-men evolution, Invader Zim

My top two all time favorite cartoons: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2003, and Gargoyles.

Least Favorite: Rocket Power, As Told By Ginger, Newer Simpsons.
Top 4 (series):
1. Inuyasha
2. Hikaru no Go
3. Sailormoon/stars
4. Vision of Escaflowne

Top 4 (movies):
1. Spirited Away (sen to chihiro no kamikakushi)
2. Castle in the Sky
3. Totoro
4. Kiki's Delivery Service

Bottom 4 (everything):
1. Powerpuff Girls!!!!!!
2. Fairly Oddparents
3. Spongebob Squarepants
4. Beyblade
I never like the Simpsons for some reason. May be I am just weird. A lot of people like that show.
Naruto all the way....nothing more need be said about that....my least favorite would have to be...eh...idk..i guess i like them all but if i had to choose, it'd be the OLD gundam series....the way they made that anime was just stupid and lame..and short aswell...
VegeTa1254
Naruto all the way....nothing more need be said about that....my least favorite would have to be...eh...idk..i guess i like them all but if i had to choose, it'd be the OLD gundam series....the way they made that anime was just stupid and lame..and short aswell...

MOST LIKED
1. Naruto
2. Rurouni Kenshin
3. Yu Yu Hakusho
4. Gundain Wing
5. Sorcerer Hunter
6. Bubblegum Crisis 2040
7. Excel Saga

DISLIKED

Dragonball gt series...dbz made it good until it came to.."THis"

space ghost...
all cartoon network shows (not toonami)
eh..
Hyper_Bunny
I never like the Simpsons for some reason. May be I am just weird. A lot of people like that show.

the simpson was an "okay" show couple years ago...now that japanese anime has shown its face...the simpsons should be considered just a memory
Gotta love any cartoon that has senseless violence in it....(bugs, road runner, Beavis and Butthead)

I also liked Voltron and Star Blazers.....(way before robotech)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff