Welcome to Gaia! ::

first to say the origonal 1967 Spiderman cartoon! domokun xp 3nodding heart
ANY THING WITH BATMAN IN IT IS GREAT BATMAN THE ANIMATED SERIES JUST PLAIN BATMAN AND EVEN JUSTICE LEAGUE surprised
I like teen titans and i think Exel saga is wierd yet funny.
I like the Simpsons..although my favorite used to be "The Mask"

Hunter

I have a lot but i'll name a few of my favs:

Justice League
Teen Titans
Kids Next Door
Wars
Spider Man
X-Men
Jackie Chan

Old School Favs:

Thundercats
Transformers
Swat Katz
Iron Man
Street Fighter
Mortal Kombat
Savage Dragon
I Like SPONGEBOB!!!! biggrin
I REALLY like South Park xd
If we're talking anime cartoons, Fruits Basket rocks! biggrin It's not on TV or anything, but you can buy the DVD's (which are very expensive...) but totally worth it. It makes me want to start reading its Manga series.
mah least favor cartoon would b teen titans

O.G. Gaian

15,375 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
My favorite cartoons are The Simpsons, Futurama, Family Guy, Static Shock, Justice League and Invader ZIM. Teen Titans isn't bad, and I thought I was going to enjoy the Lilo & Stitch series on Disney, as it's one of my favorite animated movies, but geez, they sucked every last bit of life out of it.
likes Angry bevers, Family guy, Invader Zim, Simsons, Southpark, & Teen Titans 3nodding
The first cartoon on the top of my list is 'The Simpsons'. They're just plainly hilarious, especially Homer. xd
My all time favorite animated series is Aeon Flux. Hands down the most bad a** animation, plots, and characters. Sexy sexy. Peter Chung is a god. I can't wait to see the butchered live-action version.

The Maxx was another great liquid tv cartoon. Spy Groove was an mtv production that kicked a** but only lasted for a handfull of episodes.

Most of the adult swim cartoons are funny too.
family guy and KND and so much more!
i love samurai jack to pieces, and the simpsons. as for back in the day, few cartoons can surpass the first series of transformers, beast wars was kinda cool, armada is just a waste of my time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff