Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Noob

7,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
All of us Gravity Falls fans should know by now that Gravity Falls is an extremely mysterious show, and there are plenty of theories on the past of characters, as well as what may happen in Season 2. Are there any in particular you like that you've heard? Or do you have your own? User Image

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
im pretty sure Robbie is a zombie ouo

Mystical Shoujo

33,275 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
That Stan has a long lost twin. wink

Dapper Capitalist

SakuraSyaoran

This, this right here.

I saw a video on youtube explaining the logic behind the theory and it blew my mind!

I'm also a big fan of the Robbie is a zombie theory.

Mystical Shoujo

33,275 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
CreativeButLazy
SakuraSyaoran

This, this right here.

I saw a video on youtube explaining the logic behind the theory and it blew my mind!

I just love the theory videos on youtube. And I'm on board with the theory of Robbie being a zombie.

Dapper Capitalist

SakuraSyaoran
CreativeButLazy
SakuraSyaoran

This, this right here.

I just love the theory videos on youtube. And I'm on board with the theory of Robbie being a zombie.

I definitely think he (Stan's twin) was involved with Bill Cipher. After the final aired there was a promotional website that posted messages from Bill and another person who I think Bill was trying to silence? They seemed like they were telling the story of Stan's twin.

You can read all the messages here

Shy Noob

7,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
CreativeButLazy
SakuraSyaoran

This, this right here.

I take it that you watch Vailskibum? ;D

Mystical Shoujo

33,275 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
CreativeButLazy
SakuraSyaoran
CreativeButLazy
SakuraSyaoran

This, this right here.

I definitely think he (Stan's twin) was involved with Bill Cipher. After the final aired there was a promotional website that posted messages from Bill and another person who I think Bill was trying to silence? They seemed like they were telling the story of Stan's twin.

Yay! Thanks for the link! I can't wait for the next season, It would be wonderful to see which theories were right and wrong. Oh and have you seen the clip for season 2 yet? It's in english sub but it's still worth watching.

Shy Noob

7,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
SakuraSyaoran
CreativeButLazy
SakuraSyaoran
CreativeButLazy
SakuraSyaoran

This, this right here.

Yay! Thanks for the link! I can't wait for the next season, It would be wonderful to see which theories were right and wrong. Oh and have you seen the clip for season 2 yet? It's in english sub but it's still worth watching.

Oh, I've seen that myself xD I commonly stalk that person's youtube every day, lol. Also a subscriber. x3

Mystical Shoujo

33,275 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
InsanERST

Lol. I lurk on his channel all the time. I'm subscribed as well. I like him because he makes some pretty sound theories and he gathers everyone else's theories on one video.

Shy Noob

7,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
SakuraSyaoran
InsanERST

Lol. I lurk on his channel all the time. I'm subscribed as well. I like him because he makes some pretty sound theories and he gathers everyone else's theories on one video.

Same xD I even talk to him sometimes there. owo

Dapper Capitalist

SakuraSyaoran
CreativeButLazy
SakuraSyaoran
CreativeButLazy
SakuraSyaoran

This, this right here.

oh yeah, I've seen that.
It's not actually from an episode of season 2, it's a clip from a new set of short like the Dippers Guide to the Unexplained.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff