Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ok---I luv Family Guy----Stui is the best---I luv his character....he's always cursin at his family and their stupid personalities......and I really dont care if this is in the right forum or not---b/c if u have a problem with it---o well----not gonna do a thing about it....anywayz!!! Yay!! stui!!! He is sooooo awesome!! he's soooo cute/funny/hystarical/everythingelse
ok.....spell stewie's name right if u r so crazy about him.
El Danno
ok.....spell stewie's name right if u r so crazy about him.

lol!! i know i dont know how to spell his name!!! besides I was like soooooooo tired last night---stayed up way to late for my own good----*falls over on bed* zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................
lol. Stewie is awsome because he's a freaky child
Stewie:*rings three bells and three servents come* you go get me a New york times. You two fight to the death"
KougaLvr nice signature! i love inuyasha and sailor moon!
kenshinrox009
KougaLvr nice signature! i love inuyasha and sailor moon!

Yeah--they are my 2 fav animes of all time--even tho they r becomin over-popular---but who cares---jus as long as i enjoy it ^_^
Family Guy's my 3rd fave show
yeah as in cartoons---family guy has to b one of my favs---lol---but anime is the best!!! lol!!!
KougaLvr
yeah as in cartoons---family guy has to b one of my favs---lol---but anime is the best!!! lol!!!

i agree... altough.. I hate kagome so MUCH!! but that has nothing to do with family guy i guess... Go Chris!
InvaderBAA
KougaLvr

i agree... altough.. I hate kagome so MUCH!! but that has nothing to do with family guy i guess... Go Chris!

I hate Kagome also!!
KougaLvr
InvaderBAA
KougaLvr

I hate Kagome also!!

I hate her cuz inuyasha likes her.. does that make any sense?
(watching the little clip)DAMN INUYASHA! KISSING HER BACK!!!! RRRG scream

I still liked that movie though...
InvaderBAA
(watching the little clip)DAMN INUYASHA! KISSING HER BACK!!!! RRRG scream

I still liked that movie though...

yeah---that was a good movie!!! Kagome wants INuyasha--but he's like torn between Kikyo and Kagome---but here Kagome has like guys drooling over her---she could easily have one of them---but no! She has to go after INUYASHA!!!! lol
Family Guy kicks a**! Stewie and Brian make the best team ever!
Go Mayor Adam West.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces