Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who has FXX and has been watching the Simpson's marathon. I am loving the first few days which is the older seasons. The worst thing is that they are airing it non stop so some of the best episodes are being aired in the middle of the night. The best part is right now we are at the best seasons.

I wish a channel more people have got The Simpson's. I mean why not air it on FX as well?

Demonic Sex Symbol

I just learned about that since the first night (when the season are halfway though) and I had trying watch those episodes as much as I can!
However, it was impossible unless I don't need any sleep (not going to happened). There's also the movie showing showing this evening, I think.

The older episodes were the best!

Blessed Seeker

13,475 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
I've watched a couple of days. I think its crazy and awesome that they're doing that. I love the Simpsons and I'm surprised they're still around after all these years.
Some of my favorites are Bart gets an elephant, the fat and the furriest, a streetcar named marge, The last temptation of homer, and life on the fast lane.

Kawaii Prophet

10,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
I love Treehouse of Horror! biggrin

Eloquent Sophomore

8,975 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
Y'know, the Simpsons has every episode posted online in a free, easy access website.

You can marathon it any time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces