Welcome to Gaia! ::

The disney classics are the only disney I watch. I love the lion king and mulan 3nodding .......now disney movies are all....blah....they ran out of good ideas 3nodding
yeah smile ... well sometimes.........the old ones are typically some of the best Disney movies! biggrin
i love the Disney classics biggrin snow white was/still is my favorite. though i also really like alice in wonderland, beauty and the beast, lion king, sleeping beauty.
I love Disney movies. I love the Sher-Khan and Raja don't forget Tigger the Tigers of Disney.
Quote:
The disney classics are the only disney I watch. I love the lion king and mulan 3nodding .......now disney movies are all....blah....they ran out of good ideas 3nodding

I count those two as new movies. sweatdrop Maybe because I can actually remember them being just released. Don't blame me, blame my 25 years of age. gonk xd

If I watch some Disney movies, they are definitely the old ones. I can't name any absolute favourite movie, there are so many great movies, but one I've always liked a lot is Robin Hood. smile
Oh, yes. Aladdin, The Little Mermaid, Aristocats, Whatever the name of that sherlock Holmes ripoff one is in English (I'm a HUGE Sherlock fan and so this is one of my all-time favorites), Beauty and the Beast, the Jungle Book (I still remember the Christmas on which I unwrapped the VHS... *sigh*)...

Good old days... really, I'm a sucker for the old Disney movies, they've started to get a little lame as of late. There is a good one occasionally, but they're just not as good anymore. And this isn't just because I've grown up, I think. Maybe the times have just changed and I like the new ones better when they have that "old school" touch... dunno.
Quote:
Maybe the times have just changed and I like the new ones better when they have that "old school" touch... dunno.

We've lost the "old school" completely since Disney stopped making movies with the traditional sheet-by-sheet animating style. From now on all will be CGs. crying
I'm almost 18 years old....and my boyfriend just bought me Mulan on dvd for Xmas. And at the Xmas exchange at work, my secret person bought me Aladdin on dvd. Lol, i'm still a little kid at heart. I watch them constantly, my favorite's Sleeping Beauty.
Quote:
I love most of them!! Mulan and the Lion King are my favorite. I HATE HERCULES!! With a burning passion which cannot be expressed through normal speech!!!!! I hate it for how horribly inacurate it is.

You sound very serious about hating Hercules. But, lol...you didn't think it was funny when they mentioned something about "Narcissus discovering himself?" lol....he was looking in a mirror. I'm an idiot, i found parts of that movie very funny. "Indoor plumbing, it's gonna be big."
Beauty and the Beast is my favorite Disney classic. I hate how they've made sequels to some of the classics....jungle book 2, Cinderella 2, little mermaid 2, mulan 2, the list goes on and on...
Quote:
Oh yes, I'm practically obsessed with them! I still love them all, especially The Little Mermaid. That was always my favorite.

Mine to
omg i loved peter pan soo much that i truly believed
i was gonna marry peter!!!! crying im sad its not true
I don't watch them like I used to, cuz I used to watch them 99% of the time. But I still watch disney classics. Like the little mermaid and Aladdin. ^^
i love disney movies, especially lion king!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it was so sad when simba's dad got smushed, i was like crying for an hour! but i think the songs in the disney movie are pretty cool, like in mulan and little mermaid, they're all so pretty and cute
Quote:
I hate how they've made sequels to some of the classics....jungle book 2, Cinderella 2, little mermaid 2, mulan 2, the list goes on and on...

There's a few sequels I can stand, but most of them make me discusted. scream Specially when Walt Disney himself said he'd never make a sequel! I guess management missed the memo...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff