Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anyone else love this show, and wish it was on TV more often?
It's on occasionaly, on the Disney Channel, but so late at night I usually can't see it. I miss it, I can remember watching it when I was little. My favourite character was Brooklyn.

You?
Guess not? sweatdrop
Woow, I used to watch that show all the time. I was disappointed with the conclusion though. -_- I wanted to know what happened to Goliath and his clan.
Gargoyles! I heard they're bringing some of the episodes to DVD. But yeah, I really liked this series. I never watched the whole thing though. I was watching it religiously up to the episode where Xanatos and Goliath start working together because Goliath protected Fox and her baby from Puck and the fey... But beyond that, I only saw a few eps of the Avalon season... What happened in the end?

Intergalactic Sweetheart

The whole first season is on DVD! You can buy it at Amazon...or at Wlamart, or at FYE or at Best Buy.... If it sells well they will put the second season on DVD.

I am a big fan. I have several of the episodes on tapes and I've written a lot of Gargoyles Fanfiction. I have also been to a few of the conventions.
OO, I loved that show! ^_^ I watched it all the time. Then it disappeared... and reappeared on a new pay channel. xp

I'll have to check out this DVD Verai and Spacebabie mentioned. 3nodding
Great show I have the dvd season 1
I remember when that show was on regular TV. I watched it religiously. I liked how it kind of parodied Shakespeare.
Does anyone know how much the DVDs cost? I might consider getting them sometime.

~Shada~

MYPK's Waifu

I love this show! Although I was disapointed by the ending. I'm going to get the dvds as soon as I save up enough money.

Tipsy Gawker

i fricken loved that show, but i never saw the ending crying mrar, i'll have to buy it then.
I loved it!!! I wish I could have seen more. I used to watch that when I was really little, and my parents were sure it would give me nightmares. xp
I used to watch Gargoyles but, as Verai, I only could watch it untill the begining of the Avalon season, and not very well, Does anyone knows what happened in the end?
Luna
My favorite character is heart Owen/Puck heart from Gargoyles.
I love it when I watch the show and I am glad that they made it onto DVD. *squeal in delight* I just can't wait to buy it! biggrin
I purchased season one when it came out Dec 7th and then bought more copies as gifts for friends. My favorite episode would have to be "The Mirror" just because Elisa and Goliath are cute together. biggrin

By the way, you can get the S1 dvd cheap at wal-mart for $19.99.
For friends, order it at amazon so that you can show disney how much we want season 2 on dvd.
I was finally able to get all the eps via creative means. I love this show.
Best character is Lexington. The best part of the whole series was Avalon Journies.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff