Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Kisala's Husband

So, ever take notice that they make reference of Jason Todd?
In the first episode, the league make reference saying "Glad he didn't bring the other one" pointing toward Batman. Later on when the scientist allows the cloning to begin at Cadmus Robin says "pass the batcave is already crowded." Who is this "Other one" that the league was referencing to? and how is the batcave already crowded according to Rob? It clearly isn't Alfred, and definitely NOT Tim.

Sweet Star

OMG_BatFlash
In the first episode, the league make reference saying "Glad he didn't bring the other one" pointing toward Batman. Later on when the scientist allows the cloning to begin at Cadmus Robin says "pass the batcave is already crowded." Who is this "Other one" that the league was referencing to? and how is the batcave already crowded according to Rob? It clearly isn't Alfred, and definitely NOT Tim.

I also remember in the second season, Nightwing told Tim not to die and my friend told me that was a reference to Jason Todd as well
iirc, Jason Todd's statue is also where all the other deceased heroes' statues are.
There is still Batgirl and Bathound

User Image

Dark Kisala's Husband

I still just can't get over that I didn't pick up the reference until I watched again.
Magical Miss Alice Jae
iirc, Jason Todd's statue is also where all the other deceased heroes' statues are.

Dark Kisala's Husband

True.
Islamic Teacher
There is still Batgirl and Bathound

User Image

Dark Kisala's Husband

Kinda makes me wonder how long he was with them. And honestly trying to draw this timeline is not the easiest.
Eus-mylus
OMG_BatFlash

I also remember in the second season, Nightwing told Tim not to die and my friend told me that was a reference to Jason Todd as well
OMG_BatFlash
I still just can't get over that I didn't pick up the reference until I watched again.
Magical Miss Alice Jae

I only picked it up because my then-nerdy boyfriend pointed it out to me, OR
it was because I was taking the Batman English (I GOT TO WRITE PAPERS ON BATMAN) course. I can't remember when that episode premiered, so either one sounds really likely.

Lonely Hunter

21,790 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Hive Mind 200
No, I did not noticed that.

Hilarious Browser

7,750 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Signature Look 250
The YJ timeline is one of the trickiest things ever but I'm pretty sure that when Robin meant about the batcave being crowded, he probably just meant Barbara and w/e gadgets Bruce has. Jason Todd joined the team during the five year time skip (and died during that time too).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff