Honestly....Who does Animation better?

Marvel 0.43951612903226 44.0% [ 218 ]
DC 0.56048387096774 56.0% [ 278 ]
Total Votes:[ 496 ]
<<< << < 1 2 ... 138 139 140

Dapper Loiterer

Miss-dark8607
Whiteflamedkitsune
Marvel makes really good movies, however for animated series DC definately knows how to do it. Which is kinda cool but probably hard for both franchises to do, because the marvel shows are really not that good, and the DC movies are usually eh...

Probably with the kind of audience they try to get too. Since DC is techinally more towards a younger age group as opposed to marvel which is more toward an older audeince. But hey they both do a good job to what they're doing so...good for them. XD

Nice summary.

Tthough I think that last part is a bit reverse DC goes after the older kids and above with things like BTAS and Young Justice. Marvel tends to keep it kind of kid friendly with animated series though Wolvie and X-men was pretty mature.

Yeah i can see that。Especially with the justice league too. XD i only say that its mostly towards kids and stuff because they usually make the show to sell toys and stuff. Then again I'd have to say that that'd probably be something they have in common.

It kinda sucks how that works. Hence why Young Justice was cancelled and Transformers Animated, because the market wasnt selling for the toys. razz at least that was the deal for YJ...i forgot why TFA got cancelled...but i think it was for that reason. XD

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Young Justice and Green Lantern TAS are effectively finished production? No new seasons to look forward to? confused

Dangerous Visionary

Whiteflamedkitsune
Miss-dark8607
Whiteflamedkitsune
Marvel makes really good movies, however for animated series DC definately knows how to do it. Which is kinda cool but probably hard for both franchises to do, because the marvel shows are really not that good, and the DC movies are usually eh...

Probably with the kind of audience they try to get too. Since DC is techinally more towards a younger age group as opposed to marvel which is more toward an older audeince. But hey they both do a good job to what they're doing so...good for them. XD

Nice summary.

Tthough I think that last part is a bit reverse DC goes after the older kids and above with things like BTAS and Young Justice. Marvel tends to keep it kind of kid friendly with animated series though Wolvie and X-men was pretty mature.

Yeah i can see that。Especially with the justice league too. XD i only say that its mostly towards kids and stuff because they usually make the show to sell toys and stuff. Then again I'd have to say that that'd probably be something they have in common.

It kinda sucks how that works. Hence why Young Justice was cancelled and Transformers Animated, because the market wasnt selling for the toys. razz at least that was the deal for YJ...i forgot why TFA got cancelled...but i think it was for that reason. XD

Yeah most if not all animated properties are merc driven and that's so ******** awful.

Dangerous Visionary

wiim
Young Justice and Green Lantern TAS are effectively finished production? No new seasons to look forward to? confused

Nope. As stated it's TT GO and coming soon Beware the Batman. Though we don't have cable anymore so it doesn't really matter to me. However, both Young Justice and Green Lantern should be appearing on Netflix Instant soon (for US folks anyways)

Super Genius

Whiteflamedkitsune

TFA made for a cute cartoon, but shitty looking toys >.<

Dapper Loiterer

Lex Joseph Luthor
Whiteflamedkitsune

TFA made for a cute cartoon, but shitty looking toys >.<

it did, the toys were a hit and miss. I liked he starscream and grimlock transforming ones...that was honestly it. XD Kinda wished they had more on the Jet-twins. XD but eh, what're you gonna do. XD

Dangerous Visionary

So how about that Beware the Batman? Anyone? Anyone at all?

Its still hit and miss with me. I like some elements but not all. Batman/Bruce's lips look weird to me, I'm indifferent to Alfie, and I don't like all the character designs. I also dislike how like many action series now there's no actual opening theme.
This sounds interesting.

Aged Gaian

6,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
Miss-dark8607
So how about that Beware the Batman? Anyone? Anyone at all?

Its still hit and miss with me. I like some elements but not all. Batman/Bruce's lips look weird to me, I'm indifferent to Alfie, and I don't like all the character designs. I also dislike how like many action series now there's no actual opening theme.

I haven't gave it a shot yet. I will though after a bit.

I did think that Justice League: Flashpoint Paradox was amazing though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff