< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 138 139 140 > >> >>> »|

wiim
Twin Tiger
wiim
Twin Tiger
Knightraven
wiim
lavie-chan-lady
i hate the fact that batman might be siding with the government....and that angela-chick MUST DIEEEEE!!! scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream

Where'd this come from? Which episode suggested that Batman would be allying himself with the secret government? And who is Angela?

....Sorry, I haven't been up to date with the episodes; last one I watched was the time distortion 2-parter.
sweatdrop

"Angela"...I think she means Amanda (can't think of last name at the moment), the African-American woman who's gonna put Suicide Squad against the JLU...

Amanda Waller, a.k.a. The Wall. I think she first showed up on the show in the "Ultimatum" episode.

Oh...! Her. Yeah, she knows too much; she should be eliminated. biggrin

It's her job to know everything! That's why people are afraid to mess with her!
....Oh. Does she know more than Brainiac? xd

Sure; she's got what's left of Brainiac downloaded into her laptop. blaugh

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Twin Tiger
wiim
Twin Tiger
wiim
Twin Tiger
Knightraven
wiim
lavie-chan-lady
i hate the fact that batman might be siding with the government....and that angela-chick MUST DIEEEEE!!! scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream

Where'd this come from? Which episode suggested that Batman would be allying himself with the secret government? And who is Angela?

....Sorry, I haven't been up to date with the episodes; last one I watched was the time distortion 2-parter.
sweatdrop

"Angela"...I think she means Amanda (can't think of last name at the moment), the African-American woman who's gonna put Suicide Squad against the JLU...

Amanda Waller, a.k.a. The Wall. I think she first showed up on the show in the "Ultimatum" episode.

Oh...! Her. Yeah, she knows too much; she should be eliminated. biggrin

It's her job to know everything! That's why people are afraid to mess with her!
....Oh. Does she know more than Brainiac? xd

Sure; she's got what's left of Brainiac downloaded into her laptop. blaugh
Are you serious? Was that how it went in the comics?? eek
wiim
Are you serious? Was that how it went in the comics?? eek

No. Not serious. Had you going there, didn't I? xd

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Ah, I finally watched that episode where we learn more about Wayne and Waller. Batman sure seemed unhappy at the end... stare
I watched it for a few weeks. I think there are too many characters. They should have a core group of six and use the others as support. Just like the video games and manga Suikoden which has over 100 characters, too many is a bad thing.

As for new episodes, CN and Toonami are not going to be showing them. You will have to wait at least until the summer, but I am not quite sure.
wiim
Ah, I finally watched that episode where we learn more about Wayne and Waller. Batman sure seemed unhappy at the end... stare

When is Batman ever happy?
really he is allways depressed about somthing '

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
John Stewart GL
wiim

He is...Serious and uptight all the time, yes. But he was pretty amused when Diana kissed him in that small restaurant when the hawkmen were looking for them. biggrin

Aged Gaian

6,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
John Stewart GL
wiim

I think they went a bit overboard on this one though...i mean he knew what kind of destructive potential Doomsday had/has...i really think he would have taken the news of sending a destructive force that cripple Superman to the NZone.
wiim
John Stewart GL
wiim

He is...Serious and uptight all the time, yes. But he was pretty amused when Diana kissed him in that small restaurant when the hawkmen were looking for them. biggrin

Who wouldn't be? redface
Sorry ,but i can't answer your ?
I like the show,but...I can never keep up with the episodes.
Connor Hawke
wiim
John Stewart GL
wiim

Who wouldn't be? redface
Well I don't think Hawkgirl would've enjoyed it as much... blaugh
bobshots
Connor Hawke
wiim
John Stewart GL
wiim

Who wouldn't be? redface

You never know.... Diana grew up on an island of women only; I'm sure she can handle Hawkgirl. wink

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Connor Hawke
bobshots
Connor Hawke
wiim
John Stewart GL
wiim

Who wouldn't be? redface

You never know.... Diana grew up on an island of women only; I'm sure she can handle Hawkgirl. wink
...Yeah. xd And don't believe Hawkgirl; she doesn't love John Stewart, she was in fact lonely. So I'm sure she'd be up to it. blaugh Kidding...!

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
John Stewart GL
wiim

Seemed to be happy enough when he sang for Circe...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff