Welcome to Gaia! ::

Honestly....Who does Animation better?

Marvel 0.43951612903226 44.0% [ 218 ]
DC 0.56048387096774 56.0% [ 278 ]
Total Votes:[ 496 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 138 139 140 > >> >>> »|

So how long do we have before the new episodes begin showing again?

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
syverna
So how long do we have before the new episodes begin showing again?

Last I heard the next batch of episodes are coming in April.
That's just too long to wait! *watches Superman TAS on DVD*

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Hahaha. lol

You don't see that much talking anymore in Justice League...Or any other DC cartoon show. It's always, fight first, talk later.

Aged Gaian

6,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
I blame it on kids with short attention spans....

But they spread it out some. Especially with the WildCat episode.
Twin Tiger
King Chrono
You know who I'd love to see be in a episode, The Teen Titans grown up. I'd like to see Nightwing, Starfire, and Cyborg. Think about how cool it'd be to see they're grown up verse teaming with the League. And yeah I know we saw Nightwing on Teen Titans, but I'd love to see him with the Justice League!

It would be cool to see the Teen Titans and the Justice League team up; but unfortunately, they take place in two separate realities. The Titans might be, however, in the same continuity as the new Batman show on WB. Ya never know...
Actually they do take place in the same reality and roughly the same time. In one episode of Static Shock there was a Batman cross over and Static asks: Where's Robin?
Batman replies: With the Titans.
Static: The who?

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PyroTwilight
Twin Tiger
King Chrono
You know who I'd love to see be in a episode, The Teen Titans grown up. I'd like to see Nightwing, Starfire, and Cyborg. Think about how cool it'd be to see they're grown up verse teaming with the League. And yeah I know we saw Nightwing on Teen Titans, but I'd love to see him with the Justice League!

It would be cool to see the Teen Titans and the Justice League team up; but unfortunately, they take place in two separate realities. The Titans might be, however, in the same continuity as the new Batman show on WB. Ya never know...
Actually they do take place in the same reality and roughly the same time. In one episode of Static Shock there was a Batman cross over and Static asks: Where's Robin?
Wow....That's neat! 3nodding
wiim
PyroTwilight
Twin Tiger
King Chrono

Wow....That's neat! 3nodding
actually they don't the Robin in the current Static/JLU continuity is the second DCAU Robin,Tim Drake. In the Titans it's d**k as Robin They'd have to make a new Titans team for the JLU for them to team up. They could however do the Outsiders or they could also do the current team of Titans with Kid Flash/Impulse, Superboy, Speedy, Tim Robin, Cyborg, Wonder Gir,Ravenl and Beast Boy and tie the current Titans show into the DCAU's past. 3nodding
i never really watch the show cuz it's never really on.
you should make the time to do it. Its pretty good stuff
PyroTwilight
Twin Tiger
King Chrono

Batman: You'll meet them someday."
Yeah, I remember that episode. Apparently, at that time, they planned to have the Teen Titans show part of the DC animated universe continuity. Somewhere down the line, they must've decided to take a different approach.

For example, they've never actually mentioned which Robin is behind the mask in Teen Titans... he's just Robin. It could be Jason Todd for all we know. In fact, I don't think they've ever shown any of the Titans out of costume or revealed their real names. It's just not that kind of show.

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Twin Tiger

Batman: You'll meet them someday."
Yeah, I remember that episode. Apparently, at that time, they planned to have the Teen Titans show part of the DC animated universe continuity. Somewhere down the line, they must've decided to take a different approach.

For example, they've never actually mentioned which Robin is behind the mask in Teen Titans... he's just Robin. It could be Jason Todd for all we know. In fact, I don't think they've ever shown any of the Titans out of costume or revealed their real names. It's just not that kind of show.

Actually, it's been pretty much confirmed that Robin's d**k Grayson. The first hint was when Starfire went to the future and ran into Nightwing(alas not voiced by Loren Lester). Then in the "Larry" episode they show the Bizarro/Batmite-esque Larry's name is backwards of Robin's... "NOSYARG KCID"...

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Say, speaking of Robin (whichever), how come he's not part of the League? ...Or Nightwing either?
wiim
Say, speaking of Robin (whichever), how come he's not part of the League? ...Or Nightwing either?
because they have Batman so Nightwing's kind of unneccesary and like they said in Static Shock, Robin's with the Teen Titans(just not the one they have a cartoon show of... rolleyes )

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
bobshots
wiim
because they have Batman so Nightwing's kind of unneccesary and like they said in Static Shock, Robin's with the Teen Titans(just not the one they have a cartoon show of... rolleyes )
Oh.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces