Welcome to Gaia! ::

Honestly....Who does Animation better?

Marvel 0.43951612903226 44.0% [ 218 ]
DC 0.56048387096774 56.0% [ 278 ]
Total Votes:[ 496 ]

Dangerous Visionary

wiim

EDIT: Speaking of non-appearances. Weren't we all talking about someone dying off before the end of the first season? Nobody from the team died.

That we know of. emotion_awesome If you seen the first episode of season two you know that we may have to renew our death theories.

Dangerous Visionary

Earl Red
Hmm. . . DC discussion huh?
I have a question. . . Does anyone know if KF is gonna be on season two of Young Justice?
I didn't see him, and no one mentioned him. . . emo

My lips are sealed. Till I feel more people on Gaia have watched YJ:I. Screw it I don't care I'm gonna act like this is Tumblr and leak all over the place. *next post*

I'll just say this you will be confuzzled, maybe upset, and your ears shall be ravish by Tim Curry's awesome voice. Oh GAWD....

Dangerous Visionary

YAH THAR BE SPOILERS DOWN BELOW YE BEEN WARNED! pirate

My tumblr theory was correct second season is a major time skip (which explains Batgirl sudden aging and the new character designs on Robin, MM, and Superboy) . Thus, new team with familiar faces popping up ever where! The 16 missing hours is a major theme. RIP SS SuperMartian it's dead. MM is with Lagoon boy now and looks like she recently broke things off with Superboy or he is still feeling the burn. OUCH. The aliens seem to already have landed on Earth and The Justice Legaue can't do anything because during those 16 missing hours our special six strirred up trouble with the Krolotean horde and that whole side of the universe has a standing hit order on any Legauer. So its up to the team to travel with Allan Strange to Rann to stop whatever plans those creepy things have. TIM CURRY IS G. Gordon Godfrey! My ears are bleeding out of love. OMG his voice.

Oh and Tim Drake is Robin WOOO! d**k is Nightwing but he refuses to turn around. *Fan girls everywhere died a little that yesterday and today* Don't know the status of Aqualad, or Kid Flash, Artemis. Nightwing may have made a refence about Jason Todd (or worst an ill fate of a former team mate) to Tim since he got to take charge during a Krolotean shake down but the time skip isn't that much so maybe Jason doesn't exist. So many new characters though that we already kind of saw in the first season like Bumblee, Mal Duncan, Beast Boy, and Blue Beetle) Zatanna and Rocket are in the JL and the elders of the team Nightwing, MM, and Superboy have an open invite to the JL as well yet for whatever reason they have decline it.

All in all I love this series. Second only to Korra. DEAL WITH IT!

WHEW Done. If you read it that's on you. I just can't hold it in any longer.

6,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Contributor 150
Miss-dark8607

Aww! No word on KF. emo
He's always been my favorite, specifically as The Flash, because i'm a runner.
. . .
crying It just sucks that we don't know. I think we can assume Aqualad will eventually make his appearance given this image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show..
. . . But no KF or Artemis yet. crying
I'm going to be real sad/upset if he doesn't come back.

Dangerous Visionary

Way to keep a spoiler tag. stare

Versatile Nerd

7,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
It looks like Aqualad will be using his fathers tech in the new season.
I'm willing to bet that Wally is the Flash we saw with the JL. That's the way of DC heroes though. you're a sidekick, and you either graduate to join your mentor in the JL or you take his place. Even Wonder Woman isn't the original Wonder Woman, and Batman even got replaced(for a time).

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
*sigh* I can't read any discussions here until I start watching the 2nd season of Young Justice. sweatdrop rofl

EDIT: Speaking of season 2, what does "YJ:I" stand for?

7,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
wiim
*sigh* I can't read any discussions here until I start watching the 2nd season of Young Justice. sweatdrop rofl

"YJ:I" stands for Young Justice Invasion which is the name for the second season. 3nodding

Dangerous Visionary

wiim

Hurry up its almost Saturday. 3nodding

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Miss-dark8607
wiim

Hurry up its almost Saturday. 3nodding
I finally watched the first episode of Invasion.

So is it established that 2nd season starts after a time skip? When I saw "5 years later", I thought they had created an alternate timeline and by the end things will zap back to the regular timeline. lol

But anyway, since we get to see so many new heroes, my mind is still overwhelmed (not just whelmed). I don't know what to think yet. wink

Dangerous Visionary

wiim
But anyway, since we get to see so many new heroes, my mind is still overwhelmed (not just whelmed). I don't know what to think yet. wink

Yeah I think the first couple of episodes will be like that and then hopefully we get a breather.

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
In the meantime, I loved the Star Sapphire episode in GL:TAS.
Finally. some kind of TV spotlight on that group of the emotional spectrum. biggrin
And because it's 3D, not 2D animation, they are very accentuated. xd

Dangerous Visionary

OMFG last Saturday/Sunday. I'm sorry but Young Justice is slowly becoming my favorite DC animated series ever! I'm also starting to think the series is rebooting the whole DCUA for a new generation. 3nodding Spoilers!

Figured out why MM and superboy aren't together.
MM figured out after force choking a Krel to death what happened during the lost 16 hours
Oh be still my shipping heart.
Queen Bee killed BB mom. >.<
Man that was a great ride and then Korra came on. *too much drama for the weekend*

Seriously good stuff this week. GLTAS was pretty good too. Though once again I felt really,really lost because I never read the comics or anything. stare
Miss-dark8607
OMFG last Saturday/Sunday. I'm sorry but Young Justice is slowly becoming my favorite DC animated series ever! I'm also starting to think the series is rebooting the whole DCUA for a new generation. 3nodding

While they take a few cues from JLU, YJ is pretty explicitly in its own continuity. Weisman is on record saying the show takes place on Earth-16 (for the numerological theme)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff