Honestly....Who does Animation better?

Marvel 0.43951612903226 44.0% [ 218 ]
DC 0.56048387096774 56.0% [ 278 ]
Total Votes:[ 496 ]

Dangerous Visionary

Creativerealms
Miss-dark8607
Creativerealms
Luckily Korra does not air at the same time as DC Nation but an hour later. Actually Korra airs right after Young Justice Finishes so the two shows will not hurt each other.

Also information for season two of Young Justice is starting to come out and well Miss Martian is not going to die. She has been confirmed for 19 of the twenty episodes. I get my information from Toon Zone and their discussion topic for the show, they have images from season two as those were from press releases they got.

Hey Miss Dark having the same voice actors makes it more interesting having Green Lantern right after Thundercats. Like having Lion O voice a killer prince.

Anyway I love Green Lantern my favorite episode so far is Lost Planet for two reasons Saint Walker and Mogo.

She who will not be named spoiled all my death theories on Tumblr. xp I don't like Thundercats before Green Lantern it too weird. Plus Clancy always voices a villain so it spoils everything. Why can't he ever play a good guy? emo I don't have a favorite episode yet for GL but its getting there.

Well he did play captain Stacy in Spectacular Spider-man and King Fairday in Young Justice. They are good guys. Sadly they are not very interesting and known characters. Captain Stacy surves the same purpose as his daughter, he exists to die and Fairday he's pretty much a generic Government agent who just deals with superheroes. And even in Spec Spider-man he voiced a villain too.

But yeah he's almost always a villain. he's type casted that way like Mark Hammil (Though Hammil is Skips.)

True but still wish they had the Thunder cats, Ben 10, Star Wars, and Ninja Lego all on action Friday block. Instead of the horrid Cartoon planet.

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
I know not of these shows you speak of because I don't have Cartoon Network. I guess I'm lucky to have been spared. wink
Miss-dark8607
Creativerealms
Miss-dark8607
Creativerealms
Luckily Korra does not air at the same time as DC Nation but an hour later. Actually Korra airs right after Young Justice Finishes so the two shows will not hurt each other.

Also information for season two of Young Justice is starting to come out and well Miss Martian is not going to die. She has been confirmed for 19 of the twenty episodes. I get my information from Toon Zone and their discussion topic for the show, they have images from season two as those were from press releases they got.

Hey Miss Dark having the same voice actors makes it more interesting having Green Lantern right after Thundercats. Like having Lion O voice a killer prince.

Anyway I love Green Lantern my favorite episode so far is Lost Planet for two reasons Saint Walker and Mogo.

She who will not be named spoiled all my death theories on Tumblr. xp I don't like Thundercats before Green Lantern it too weird. Plus Clancy always voices a villain so it spoils everything. Why can't he ever play a good guy? emo I don't have a favorite episode yet for GL but its getting there.

Well he did play captain Stacy in Spectacular Spider-man and King Fairday in Young Justice. They are good guys. Sadly they are not very interesting and known characters. Captain Stacy surves the same purpose as his daughter, he exists to die and Fairday he's pretty much a generic Government agent who just deals with superheroes. And even in Spec Spider-man he voiced a villain too.

But yeah he's almost always a villain. he's type casted that way like Mark Hammil (Though Hammil is Skips.)

True but still wish they had the Thunder cats, Ben 10, Star Wars, and Ninja Lego all on action Friday block. Instead of the horrid Cartoon planet.

crying I love Cartoon Planet. Really while yes I would love for the action ahows to have a prime time block I love this best of Cartoon Network block, it's great seeing the best episodes of my favorite shows on. I actually wish Cartoon Planet was two hours. It only makes sense to air that block on Friday Night as most of these cartoon cartoons aired on Fridays.

Now why Cartoon Network does not air it's action premiered on Saturday Nights that I will never know. Even Disney is smart enough to show a second airing of Marvel Universe in Prime Time. DISNEY gets it Cartoon network so should you.

Dangerous Visionary

Creativerealms
crying I love Cartoon Planet. Really while yes I would love for the action ahows to have a prime time block I love this best of Cartoon Network block, it's great seeing the best episodes of my favorite shows on. I actually wish Cartoon Planet was two hours. It only makes sense to air that block on Friday Night as most of these cartoon cartoons aired on Fridays.

Now why Cartoon Network does not air it's action premiered on Saturday Nights that I will never know. Even Disney is smart enough to show a second airing of Marvel Universe in Prime Time. DISNEY gets it Cartoon network so should you.

I just think Cartoon Planet should air later at night on AS. Yeah prime time slots are best. I like how the Hub is airing BTAS at like 10pm. LOL its funny cause BTAS almost was a prime time animated series but it failed.

Invisible Regular

wiim
I know not of these shows you speak of because I don't have Cartoon Network. I guess I'm lucky to have been spared. wink

Not all the shows on Cartoon Network are bad some are pretty good. Just need to be rearranged better. I keep wishing Mad would get canceled and forgotten about.

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
I think Aya needs synthetic hair; that bald cap doesn't suit her.

Dangerous Visionary

OMG OMG OMG OMG!

MY goodness I think YJ is this generation BTAS. Sorry if you disagree but its just that good IMPO. Totally looking forward to season two. LOL my cousin made the whole Oprah gag at the end when we saw spoiler all the relationship upgrade. Robin gets a kiss, KF gets a kiss, AL gets a kiss. Everyone gets a kiss! lol yeah so loving YJ.

Dangerous Visionary

wiim

I thought the same thing at first but I'm okay with it overall.

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Miss-dark8607
wiim

No. She needs hair. lol

Dangerous Visionary

wiim
Miss-dark8607
wiim

No. She needs hair. lol

Yeah but it could be tacky. I rather no hair than tacky hair. *is picky like that*

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
In Young Justice, they were vexed as to what the 6 Leaguers did when they went missing for 16 hours.

I'll tell you! Those particular 6 went and started up the DCAU Justice League series! Flash was too fast so they didn't notice him missing. wink

Tipsy Senshi

18,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
wiim
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
In Young Justice, they were vexed as to what the 6 Leaguers did when they went missing for 16 hours.

I'll tell you! Those particular 6 went and started up the DCAU Justice League series! Flash was too fast so they didn't notice him missing. wink

Oh hey, you're right....I didn't even notice that!

Dangerous Visionary

You could actually watch JL and JLU in 16 hours as well. *done it*

6,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Contributor 150
Hmm. . . DC discussion huh?
I have a question. . . Does anyone know if KF is gonna be on season two of Young Justice?
I didn't see him, and no one mentioned him. . . emo

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Why would he not be included? If they just dropped him, they had better have a good explanation why and how he split with the team and Artemis. The group needs a jokester, comic relief.

EDIT: Speaking of non-appearances. Weren't we all talking about someone dying off before the end of the first season? Nobody from the team died.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff