Marvel 0.43951612903226 44.0% [ 218 ]
DC 0.56048387096774 56.0% [ 278 ]
Total Votes:[ 496 ]

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Just watched the GL:TAS episode with the pinhole gravity well and Aya getting a physical body. I saw that coming as soon as those Aya bits were more visible in the engine room. I like Aya's 'personality'. She's like Data. smile

EDIT: Additionally I just finished watching the Queen Iolande episode. This one had good writing. And I think it could've been made into an hour-long episode.

Dangerous Visionary

wiim
Just watched the GL:TAS episode with the pinhole gravity well and Aya getting a physical body. I saw that coming as soon as those Aya bits were more visible in the engine room. I like Aya's 'personality'. She's like Data. smile

EDIT: Additionally I just finished watching the Queen Iolande episode. This one had good writing. And I think it could've been made into an hour-long episode.

Glad you are starting to warm up the show. I am too. I just wish that Thunder cats wasn't on right before it since they are using the same casting pool. Last week I was like oh Clancy you died like months ago and I already know you're gonna to be a bad guy right? emotion_eyebrow So yeah it kind of destroys the twists and other important elements.

Edit: I'll track down the shorts for you if you haven't seen them already. 3nodding

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Miss-dark8607
wiim

Glad you are starting to warm up the show. I am too. I just wish that Thunder cats wasn't on right before it since they are using the same casting pool. Last week I was like oh Clancy you died like months ago and I already know you're gonna to be a bad guy right? emotion_eyebrow So yeah it kind of destroys the twists and other important elements.

Edit: I'll track down the shorts for you if you haven't seen them already. 3nodding
Aww, thanks! You don't have to worry about those. wink

Having watched the latest YJ episode, I still believe Speedy hasn't stopped searching for the mole. What he said at the end was just a rouse. lol
Superboy's a drug addict! eek

Dangerous Visionary

wiim
Miss-dark8607
wiim

Aww, thanks! You don't have to worry about those. wink

Having watched the latest YJ episode, I still believe Speedy hasn't stopped searching for the mole. What he said at the end was just a rouse. lol
Superboy's a drug addict! eek

Probably. Though hey some people are saying his the mole. Took him long enough to join the team and you know what they say about farts. xd Aw poor Superboy not only does he have daddy issues now he's a druggie. I also blame Speedy. emotion_awesome

Invisible Regular

You guys think that Korra might hurt the ratings DC has been getting?

Dangerous Visionary

SailorSanta

Don't know about others but for us here on the west coast its an hour difference and I do love how four shows to look at in the morning and one at night.

Dangerous Visionary

ALL SPOILERS!

I ******** CALLED IT ON TUMBLR AND ON HERE! ROY IS THE MOLE! HA HA! Everyone just up and went got everything off their chest and I loved it. Captain Marvel is still on the team which I kind of figure despite complaints. Superboy knew about Megan all the time and Superboy will get help with his drug addiction. XD ******** loved this episode. It felt like an hour long special but it wasn't. Totally looking forward to next week episode. The Team VS Justice League! OH SNAPS! I'm kind of Tumblr atm and loving some of the new fan theories popping up. OMG best ******** series of 2012 for CN anyways.

END SPOILERS FOR YJ!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

^
My face all day today.

Green Lantern was also nice and I'll finally admit that I like Razor.

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
*resisting urge to read your spoilers* lol

Razor's cool. His voice actor (Spisak) is the same as Kid Flash's in YJ.

EDIT: Ooh, now I'm up-to-date on Young Justice! wink You're right, it's a good episode. But I'm confused... Was it ever mentioned that Rocket was ever going to join the team, or even existed before this episode? rolleyes

Invisible Regular

Miss-dark8607
SailorSanta

Don't know about others but for us here on the west coast its an hour difference and I do love how four shows to look at in the morning and one at night.

Plus all of them are repeated.
Luckily Korra does not air at the same time as DC Nation but an hour later. Actually Korra airs right after Young Justice Finishes so the two shows will not hurt each other.

Also information for season two of Young Justice is starting to come out and well Miss Martian is not going to die. She has been confirmed for 19 of the twenty episodes. I get my information from Toon Zone and their discussion topic for the show, they have images from season two as those were from press releases they got.

Hey Miss Dark having the same voice actors makes it more interesting having Green Lantern right after Thundercats. Like having Lion O voice a killer prince.

Anyway I love Green Lantern my favorite episode so far is Lost Planet for two reasons Saint Walker and Mogo.

Dangerous Visionary

Creativerealms
Luckily Korra does not air at the same time as DC Nation but an hour later. Actually Korra airs right after Young Justice Finishes so the two shows will not hurt each other.

Also information for season two of Young Justice is starting to come out and well Miss Martian is not going to die. She has been confirmed for 19 of the twenty episodes. I get my information from Toon Zone and their discussion topic for the show, they have images from season two as those were from press releases they got.

Hey Miss Dark having the same voice actors makes it more interesting having Green Lantern right after Thundercats. Like having Lion O voice a killer prince.

Anyway I love Green Lantern my favorite episode so far is Lost Planet for two reasons Saint Walker and Mogo.

She who will not be named spoiled all my death theories on Tumblr. xp I don't like Thundercats before Green Lantern it too weird. Plus Clancy always voices a villain so it spoils everything. Why can't he ever play a good guy? emo I don't have a favorite episode yet for GL but its getting there.

Dangerous Visionary

wiim
*resisting urge to read your spoilers* lol

Razor's cool. His voice actor (Spisak) is the same as Kid Flash's in YJ.

EDIT: Ooh, now I'm up-to-date on Young Justice! wink You're right, it's a good episode. But I'm confused... Was it ever mentioned that Rocket was ever going to join the team, or even existed before this episode? rolleyes

See Agendas for the spoiler. 3nodding They listed a bunch of character as future members of either teams. Wonder Woman, BC, and HG did all agree more ladies should be added to the teams. xd

Next episode gonna be even better it's the team vs JLA as the season finale. Will see who bites the dust. emotion_kirakira

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
The side-kicks will bite the dust. It's only logical. lol Hahaha.

Dangerous Visionary

wiim
The side-kicks will bite the dust. It's only logical. lol Hahaha.

If Wally dies I'm so gonna be sad panda bear. emo
Miss-dark8607
Creativerealms

She who will not be named spoiled all my death theories on Tumblr. xp I don't like Thundercats before Green Lantern it too weird. Plus Clancy always voices a villain so it spoils everything. Why can't he ever play a good guy? emo I don't have a favorite episode yet for GL but its getting there.

Well he did play captain Stacy in Spectacular Spider-man and King Fairday in Young Justice. They are good guys. Sadly they are not very interesting and known characters. Captain Stacy surves the same purpose as his daughter, he exists to die and Fairday he's pretty much a generic Government agent who just deals with superheroes. And even in Spec Spider-man he voiced a villain too.

But yeah he's almost always a villain. he's type casted that way like Mark Hammil (Though Hammil is Skips.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff