• Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Miss-dark8607
wiim
Miss-dark8607
wiim
Miss-dark8607
wiim
This latest episode of Young Justice (Harm & Secret) was such a letdown. The only interesting and relevant part was 1m 14s long...and that was just talking. The other 21 minutes were a waste of time, in my opinion. xp

That's coming today and then its goes back into repeat mode. Till Spring I suppose. sad Much sadness.
WHAT!? Harm is the last of the season? If true, BOOOOOOOO. mad

Yup since actually today was a repeat. So yeah that's it. At least I get to catch up on the next one I had missed. When Superboy and MM go to jail and make out. I hate looking at these on youtube cause it's mirrored but I would feel bad going elsewhere.
I don't know for sure, but maybe you can steam them on the WB site.

Nope. Nor Cartoon Network they mostly have clips. It will be probably be like JLU all over again. Miss a whole season wait two years for the boxset. sad
Aww, that is an unhappy notion. If possible, I'd let you watch with me. wink

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Oooh, yeah! They're on my computer, so we can do the whole projection screen thing.

Versatile Nerd

7,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Although I liked the Harm/Secret episode I was disappointed that the two were such unimportant characters. Harm was the first major villian that Young Justice faced as a team. Harm tried to use Red Tornado to assissante the Pope. The also changed Secret and de-powered her to the point of being useless.

I did like the reference to the House of Secrets (Vertigo comics) series which stars Cain and Abel of Biblical fame.

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Oh.
I suppose I would have enjoyed it more if I had background knowledge to those characters.

Dangerous Visionary

wiim
Oh.
I suppose I would have enjoyed it more if I had background knowledge to those characters.

Same here. I was like eh, too bad they were one shot villains.

Versatile Nerd

7,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Harm had super-human (Aqualad) level physical abilities and the ability to "understand machines" thanks to a deal with the devil in which he sacraficed his little sister. Secret was trapped in a state between death and life. As a result of being between life and death Secret was made out of smoke that she could control and could communicate with the dead and percieve supernatural beings. Secret was attracted to Robin and jelously protective of him. She was eventually driven insane by Darkseid until Robin was able to reach her. Darkseid cursed her with life without powers afterward.

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
burning_eyes

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Conlan Nalnoc
Harm had super-human (Aqualad) level physical abilities and the ability to "understand machines" thanks to a deal with the devil in which he sacraficed his little sister. Secret was trapped in a state between death and life. As a result of being between life and death Secret was made out of smoke that she could control and could communicate with the dead and percieve supernatural beings. Secret was attracted to Robin and jelously protective of him. She was eventually driven insane by Darkseid until Robin was able to reach her. Darkseid cursed her with life without powers afterward.
Darkseid is a big meanie. Wait, Robin went up against Darkseid? Is he just getting easier to confront? lol

Versatile Nerd

7,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Darkseid brainwashed Secret (who was already a living embodiment of the space between life and death designed to help souls crossover to the afterlife) into attacking YJ (which included an heroic teenage anti-Lobo named Slo-bo) but Robin was able to use Secret's love for him (Tim Drake) to break Darkseid's hold over her.

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Conlan Nalnoc
Darkseid brainwashed Secret (who was already a living embodiment of the space between life and death designed to help souls crossover to the afterlife) into attacking YJ (which included an heroic teenage anti-Lobo named Slo-bo) but Robin was able to use Secret's love for him (Tim Drake) to break Darkseid's hold over her.
Are you describing events from comic books, of the TV show? cool

Versatile Nerd

7,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
The comic books where Secret is the reason that Robin 3, Impulse, and Superboy meet in the first place and later go on to form Young Justice. What I am describing was one of the last storyarcs when they were cancelled after close to sixty issues in their own (Young Justice) series. Many of their story-arcs crossed over into Impulse and Superboy's own lines of comics. Due to legal problems in the Bat Family most of the storylines remained outside of Robin's comics even though he was a major part of Young Justice's storylines.

Unbeatable Raider

I still haven't seen a single episode of Young Justice. Damned night shift, I always wake up after it's over.

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
That's too bad. But I hope you will be able to watch it soon.

Dangerous Visionary

most of them are on youtube but mirrored to avoid copyright stuff. It's actually funny seeing it all backwards like that.

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Miss-dark8607
most of them are on youtube but mirrored to avoid copyright stuff. It's actually funny seeing it all backwards like that.
Well I think everyone would look the same except Robin and Flash. razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces