Total Votes:[ 496 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 138 139 140 > >> >>> »|

Aged Gaian

6,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
Knightraven
I do have to agree, where were all these other heroes before hand, in the decade of series leading up to this?

Probably opperating on the super small scale. Like Green Arrow was in the first episode of the series.

I do wish they would return to the hour long format. I liked that. You didn't feel rushed through an episode.

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
sinister626
Knightraven
I do have to agree, where were all these other heroes before hand, in the decade of series leading up to this?

Probably opperating on the super small scale. Like Green Arrow was in the first episode of the series.

I do wish they would return to the hour long format. I liked that. You didn't feel rushed through an episode.
The latest episode I watched was the 2-episode one that was about tearing up the space and time continuum.
Anyone notice how Batman is supposed to be the dark and brooding character yet he seems to be the one supplying the all the jokes and funny moments?
You know who I'd love to see be in a episode, The Teen Titans grown up. I'd like to see Nightwing, Starfire, and Cyborg. Think about how cool it'd be to see they're grown up verse teaming with the League. And yeah I know we saw Nightwing on Teen Titans, but I'd love to see him with the Justice League!
King Chrono
You know who I'd love to see be in a episode, The Teen Titans grown up. I'd like to see Nightwing, Starfire, and Cyborg. Think about how cool it'd be to see they're grown up verse teaming with the League. And yeah I know we saw Nightwing on Teen Titans, but I'd love to see him with the Justice League!

It would be cool to see the Teen Titans and the Justice League team up; but unfortunately, they take place in two separate realities. The Titans might be, however, in the same continuity as the new Batman show on WB. Ya never know...

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
syverna
Anyone notice how Batman is supposed to be the dark and brooding character yet he seems to be the one supplying the all the jokes and funny moments?
That's the way it goes. You see, with Batman, the smartest one of them all, razz , is already a level higher than the others. Or you could say that the rest of the heroes are a level below us, the audience.

....Anyhoo, it's entertaining to have Batman (the serious one) allude to some funnies. He comments the way he does because he's intelligent.

Aged Gaian

6,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
My favorite Batman line is from "Deark Heart" when he's in the free fall:

"Batman to all points. I could use some air support. Since I can't fly. At all.....Now would be good"

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
sinister626

"Batman to all points. I could use some air support. Since I can't fly. At all.....Now would be good"
I'm going to watch it again now. Thanks. biggrin

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
wiim
sinister626

I just watched "This Little Piggy"! That's got a few laughs in it! wink

Aged Gaian

6,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
wiim
wiim
sinister626

Batman singin was priceless

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
sinister626
wiim
wiim
sinister626

Batman singin was priceless

The first time I watched it, I didn't expect that at all. I thought he was going to have to reveal his identity to Circe. razz
sorry for all you fans of it but it sucks biggrin

Aged Gaian

6,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
ruso

Any particular reason why? I mean thats rather vague.....

But I mean you think Ed, Edd, and Eddie is funny and that show is worthless
sinister626
ruso

Any particular reason why? I mean thats rather vague.....

But I mean you think Ed, Edd, and Eddie is funny and that show is worthless

He doesn't have a reason, he just needs attention...
i think the show is only ok.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces