Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Generous 100
Anyone remember any of these old cartoons? Well I actually remade the Darkwing Duck Intro using ONLY my voice for literally every sound you here!! Check it out! CLICK PICTURE TO WATCH IT ON YOUTUBE
User ImageWebpage Title

I plan on bringing these intros back but remixing them using only my VOICE! =]

Interesting Hunter

3,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
you are missing Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfxIa-643zI

8,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Generous 100
AKDread
you are missing Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfxIa-643zI

Oh yeah!! And quack pack! =]
Skisho
Anyone remember any of these old cartoons? Well I actually remade the Darkwing Duck Intro using ONLY my voice for literally every sound you here!! Check it out! CLICK PICTURE TO WATCH IT ON YOUTUBE
User ImageWebpage Title

Lol i remember these when i was little i was thought he was like Batman i should of been watching Batman but who cares i liked Dark wing

8,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Generous 100
-Tomoya-Okazaki-777
Skisho
User ImageWebpage Title

Lol i remember these when i was little i was thought he was like Batman i should of been watching Batman but who cares i liked Dark wing

Yeah I miss all those old cartoons =

Super Superfan

13,350 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50
Lets...get...nostalgic.

5,975 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Heck Yeah!! They were all great.

Cmdr_40K's Wife

Doting Darling

14,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Married 100
Most of the cartoons I grew up watching. It's good knowing that there are still fans out there.

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
Oh my gosh, I love these! I love all of them! heart Thank goodness Disney released at least some of the episodes on DVD a few years ago!
I was such a huge Darkwing Duck fan when I was younger. I remember back when he was really popular and I entered this Darkwing Duck coloring contest at the mall. I did my best, went down to the mall and actually got to go up on stage with Darkwing. I didn't even come close to winning, but I got to shake some dude's hand in a DW costume. Still one of the greatest childhood memories I have.

8,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Generous 100
Desmodus
I was such a huge Darkwing Duck fan when I was younger. I remember back when he was really popular and I entered this Darkwing Duck coloring contest at the mall. I did my best, went down to the mall and actually got to go up on stage with Darkwing. I didn't even come close to winning, but I got to shake some dude's hand in a DW costume. Still one of the greatest childhood memories I have.

Aww that is freaking awesome! I know I would've loved that if I had a chance to meet DW in person. lol (even if it is a guy in a costume but as kids we dont think about that lol)

Blessed Gaian

••• Happy Autumn!

Those cartoons were the best. I don't know where, but I can recall watching an episode of one of them a year and a half ago. I cannot even remember which show it was. I just remember my husband and I going on about how amazing they were back then and that they need to bring them back on television.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Timid Prophet

What all these shows that are mentioned all had a kick a** intro I mean no one got the Dark Wing duck or Goof Troop theme stuck in their head.

8,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Generous 100
Trevor Wellington
What all these shows that are mentioned all had a kick a** intro I mean no one got the Dark Wing duck or Goof Troop theme stuck in their head.

yeah tv was so much cooler back then. Lol and more creative. If you go to my profile you can see the remake I made to the darkwing duck theme using only my voice =]

Ace Human

25,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Cart Raider 100
I love every one here and these shows, why did I have to grow up crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers