POOOLLLLL! 0.16 16.0% [ 12 ]
YES 0.58666666666667 58.7% [ 44 ]
NOOOOOOOOOOOO 0.17333333333333 17.3% [ 13 ]
*rant* 0.08 8.0% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 75 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11

Dangerous Visionary

Creativerealms
I was disappointed that family cruise never happened. I am not a bit fan of reset button episodes. It was still enjoyable though.

Yeah and after Superhero I was like meh. I did like how well Chris took Elise's big reveal though but then again when you are facing near death I think finding out your wife is a top spy doesn't really mean anything. I laughed at Chris' last words.

"I forgot what I was going to say" emotion_facepalm
Miss-dark8607
Creativerealms
I was disappointed that family cruise never happened. I am not a bit fan of reset button episodes. It was still enjoyable though.

Yeah and after Superhero I was like meh. I did like how well Chris took Elise's big reveal though but then again when you are facing near death I think finding out your wife is a top spy doesn't really mean anything. I laughed at Chris' last words.

What really pissed me off about this episode is that very little should change. All Dan not going on the cruise will cause is for the ship to not head into that time space rip. The fight between Elise and Elise which destroyed the ships control center and resulted in their identities being relieved should still happen as Dan had nothing to do with those things. Yet we are suppose to assume that never happened.

I would have accepted this more if Dan was the reason for everything that happened but really very little should change with out Dan.

Dangerous Visionary

Creativerealms
Miss-dark8607
Creativerealms

What really pissed me off about this episode is that very little should change. All Dan not going on the cruise will cause is for the ship to not head into that time space rip. The fight between Elise and Elise which destroyed the ships control center and resulted in their identities being relieved should still happen as Dan had nothing to do with those things. Yet we are suppose to assume that never happened.

I would have accepted this more if Dan was the reason for everything that happened but really very little should change with out Dan.

*MIND BLOWN* ******** you are totally right. What is to stop Elise and JR Elise from destroying the ship and finding out that they are both spies? Well I guess maybe Chris could injury himself on the rock climbing? UGH! Now I dislike the episode more. emotion_facepalm

Dangerous Visionary

Man Summer Camp was one of the most disturbing episodes of the series in general and I know its mostly because I'm a ECE major and I was like so ready to call child welfare.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff