NOOOOOOOOOOOO 0.17333333333333 17.3% [ 13 ]
*rant* 0.08 8.0% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 75 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 >

Miss-dark8607
Creativerealms
Miss-dark8607
Creativerealms
Wedding was a great episode. What I loved about it was that Dan was not motivated by misguided hatred like he normally is. That made things unfold differently.

The church still burned to the ground. emotion_awesome Saving yesterdays epsiode for after all the Marvel stuff so I will have four good shows to blog about. Plus with the one-night only of Toonami to fall back on wow my Tumblr gonna rock.

Even when Dan does not want to destroy a building he does.

I know and that to me was the best part. Well that and the make up and that suit. rofl *resisting the urge to watch yesterday's episode with all her being* NO NO gotta wait for people to wake up so we can watch the web head.

OMFG what if Disney XD trolls and plays 60's Spiderman instead? classified_fu

No the REAL trolling would be to advertise a new season of Spectacular Spider-man airing instead of Ultimate Spider-man and even show the Spectacular Spider-man intro before cutting to Ult Spider-man. So many Spectacular Spider-man fans including myself would probably have a heart attack and die.

I just made myself sad thinking of Spectacular Spider-man. While I hope Ultimate is a good show I would rather have a third season of Spectacular.

Dangerous Visionary

Creativerealms
Miss-dark8607
Creativerealms
Miss-dark8607
Creativerealms
Wedding was a great episode. What I loved about it was that Dan was not motivated by misguided hatred like he normally is. That made things unfold differently.

The church still burned to the ground. emotion_awesome Saving yesterdays epsiode for after all the Marvel stuff so I will have four good shows to blog about. Plus with the one-night only of Toonami to fall back on wow my Tumblr gonna rock.

I know and that to me was the best part. Well that and the make up and that suit. rofl *resisting the urge to watch yesterday's episode with all her being* NO NO gotta wait for people to wake up so we can watch the web head.

No the REAL trolling would be to advertise a new season of Spectacular Spider-man airing instead of Ultimate Spider-man and even show the Spectacular Spider-man intro before cutting to Ult Spider-man. So many Spectacular Spider-man fans including myself would probably have a heart attack and die.

I just made myself sad thinking of Spectacular Spider-man. While I hope Ultimate is a good show I would rather have a third season of Spectacular.

I just hope this newest one doesn't turn out like the last two series the ol' web head had. I'm so sick of good Marvel cartoons getting canned before their expiration date. As this current set up is pretty great. I almost have cartoons for four days oh wait no three days. Archer ended. emo Basically I have from Saturday to Monday. Start off with DCN on Saturday end with Regular Show on Monday.
stare
Miss-dark8607
Creativerealms
Miss-dark8607
Creativerealms
Miss-dark8607
Creativerealms

I just hope this newest one doesn't turn out like the last two series the ol' web head had. I'm so sick of good Marvel cartoons getting canned before their expiration date. As this current set up is pretty great. I almost have cartoons for four days oh wait no three days. Archer ended. emo Basically I have from Saturday to Monday. Start off with DCN on Saturday end with Regular Show on Monday.

We should continue this conversation in a Marvel Universe topic. You can make it if you want. I will be there. Anyway the show will have at least 52 episodes as that's how many were orders from the start l think Disney owning marvel will be an advantage to the new cartoons. I think they will order 52 or 64 episodes as the average for each show. If Ult Spider-man and Avengers are any indication.

If we keep talking about Marvel universe in Dan's topic he might have to get revenge on MARVEL.

Dangerous Visionary

Creativerealms
:

If we keep talking about Marvel universe in Dan's topic he might have to get revenge on MARVEL.

BEST
CROSSOVER
IDEA
EVER.

Though I don't think Dan can legally leave LA anymore. Would be cool if he dragged Chris all the way to SD comic-con for revenge over well a Stan Lee wannabe. Or Stan Lee himself. emotion_dowant

I'll make the topic after I was the shows. I have an hour. emo Oh and I do have Tumblr for this:

My Tumblr for animation
Miss-dark8607
Creativerealms
:

BEST
CROSSOVER
IDEA
EVER.

Though I don't think Dan can legally leave LA anymore. Would be cool if he dragged Chris all the way to SD comic-con for revenge over well a Stan Lee wannabe. Or Stan Lee himself. emotion_dowant

I'll make the topic after I was the shows. I have an hour. emo Oh and I do have Tumblr for this:

My Tumblr for animation

I aalready made the topic sorry. blaugh

Dangerous Visionary

Creativerealms
Miss-dark8607
Creativerealms
:

BEST
CROSSOVER
IDEA
EVER.

My Tumblr for animation

*goes to save it* I still got my tumblrs...

Dangerous Visionary

Creativerealms

Well I still have this one and let me say I think this was my favorite episode thus far.
Yeah Catburgler is probably one of my top five episodes so far. Like last week I loved how we saw a different side of Dan, and I always liked how Dan behaves around Mr. Mumbles.

Dangerous Visionary

Creativerealms
Yeah Catburgler is probably one of my top five episodes so far. Like last week I loved how we saw a different side of Dan, and I always liked how Dan behaves around Mr. Mumbles.

Top five? I'm intrigue. List them please?
Honestly? I have no top five list. It just sounded like the right thing to say at the time. I know Burgerphile is my favorite and Wedding is my second favorite and that's it.

Dangerous Visionary

Creativerealms
Honestly? I have no top five list. It just sounded like the right thing to say at the time. I know Burgerphile is my favorite and Wedding is my second favorite and that's it.

Fair enough. I don't really have a list either. You would think as regular viewers we would. xd

Dangerous Visionary

Gotta say didn't really care for Dinosuar one. I like Regular Show because its Regular show and no other show has to be like it. To me that whole episode was a BLAM.

Dangerous Visionary

I loved Dan VS Stupidity

Invisible Warrior

18,825 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Guildmember 100
Creativerealms
BRONIES.

Really that's why Dan vs is so neglected. People especially Bronies act like Friendship is magic is the only Hub show out there.

Speaking of which I would love for a Dan Vs episode where he faces off against a show like Py Little Pony and even make say Chris a fan of said show.

Im a Brony, I love this show and I spread the word about what a great show Dan Vs. is.
Your argument is invalid.

But I'm aware you were joking about it.

Dangerous Visionary

Zabieru Z0
Creativerealms
BRONIES.

Really that's why Dan vs is so neglected. People especially Bronies act like Friendship is magic is the only Hub show out there.

Speaking of which I would love for a Dan Vs episode where he faces off against a show like Py Little Pony and even make say Chris a fan of said show.

Im a Brony, I love this show and I spread the word about what a great show Dan Vs. is.
Your argument is invalid.

But I'm aware you were joking about it.

emotion_brofist

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out