*rant* 0.08 8.0% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 75 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 ... 9 10 11 >

Magical Pumpkin

14,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
I'll cupcake whoever doesn't watch this show!
emotion_bigheart

Dangerous Visionary

-Masked Violinist-
emotion_bigheart

Oh thank goodness more fans have appeared! I hate talking to myself....online. xp

Who's your favorite character so far? Think we will get another season? I hope so. gonk

Magical Pumpkin

14,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Miss-dark8607
-Masked Violinist-
emotion_bigheart

Oh thank goodness more fans have appeared! I hate talking to myself....online. xp

Who's your favorite character so far? Think we will get another season? I hope so. gonk

You really have to ask?
Who else could it be?

emotion_awesome
(Mr. Mumbles)
Lmao
I've posted in here before
But I just had to come back!

emotion_bigheart

Dangerous Visionary

-Masked Violinist-
Miss-dark8607
-Masked Violinist-
emotion_bigheart

You really have to ask?
Who else could it be?

emotion_awesome
(Mr. Mumbles)
Lmao
I've posted in here before
But I just had to come back!

emotion_bigheart

Oh HI FIVE! Mr. Mumbles is awesome!

Magical Pumpkin

14,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Miss-dark8607

Dan is pretty cute too
But come on
The show is all about Mr. Mumbles!
emotion_awesome
The spotlight is all on her!

emotion_bigheart

Dangerous Visionary

-Masked Violinist-
Miss-dark8607

Dan is pretty cute too
But come on
The show is all about Mr. Mumbles!
emotion_awesome
The spotlight is all on her!

emotion_bigheart

I wouldn't mind whole episode on the awesomeness about Mr. Mumbles

Dangerous Visionary

Liking the poll results thus far. Anyone knows if it got picked up for another season yet?

Dangerous Visionary

oh wait a new one is tomorrow. eek I haven't seen any promos though. Then again I only been watching Batmen shows.
burgerphile was my favorite episode so I am really looking forward to tonight's episode which seems to be a sequel to it.

Yes there is a new episode tonight, a girl Dan likes is getting married and Dan tries to destroy the wedding from the inside.

Dangerous Visionary

Creativerealms
burgerphile was my favorite episode so I am really looking forward to tonight's episode which seems to be a sequel to it.

Yes there is a new episode tonight, a girl Dan likes is getting married and Dan tries to destroy the wedding from the inside.

I know I'm watching it tomorrow since we didn't get to the TV in time. I'm kind of confuse on why I didn't see any promo for this week's. I usually do. I guess its because I only been watching all the Batman series and not anything else?

Dangerous Visionary

Creativerealms

Dan in make up and then in a light green tux. Made my night. emotion_yatta Next week is a Mr. Mumbles episode. emotion_dowant
Wedding was a great episode. What I loved about it was that Dan was not motivated by misguided hatred like he normally is. That made things unfold differently.

Dangerous Visionary

Creativerealms
Wedding was a great episode. What I loved about it was that Dan was not motivated by misguided hatred like he normally is. That made things unfold differently.

The church still burned to the ground. emotion_awesome Saving yesterdays epsiode for after all the Marvel stuff so I will have four good shows to blog about. Plus with the one-night only of Toonami to fall back on wow my Tumblr gonna rock.
Miss-dark8607
Creativerealms

The church still burned to the ground. emotion_awesome Saving yesterdays epsiode for after all the Marvel stuff so I will have four good shows to blog about. Plus with the one-night only of Toonami to fall back on wow my Tumblr gonna rock.

Even when Dan does not want to destroy a building he does.

Dangerous Visionary

Creativerealms
Miss-dark8607
Creativerealms

Even when Dan does not want to destroy a building he does.

I know and that to me was the best part. Well that and the make up and that suit. rofl *resisting the urge to watch yesterday's episode with all her being* NO NO gotta wait for people to wake up so we can watch the web head.

OMFG what if Disney XD trolls and plays 60's Spiderman instead? classified_fu

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces