POOOLLLLL! 0.16 16.0% [ 12 ]
YES 0.58666666666667 58.7% [ 44 ]
NOOOOOOOOOOOO 0.17333333333333 17.3% [ 13 ]
*rant* 0.08 8.0% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 75 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 >

Miss-dark8607
Creativerealms
Elise did have much more to do in Dan VS Dancing, and was pretty much the main antagonist and treated Chris pretty much the same way Dan does.

Speaking of which there better be a Dan VS Chris episode this season. Chris so needs to snap and just say enough is enough to Dan and maybe Elise too.

Been keeping up right? As your post just got better in hindsight. emotion_brofist

I know last nights episode was great revenge on Chris's part.

Dangerous Visionary

Creativerealms
Miss-dark8607
Creativerealms
Elise did have much more to do in Dan VS Dancing, and was pretty much the main antagonist and treated Chris pretty much the same way Dan does.

Speaking of which there better be a Dan VS Chris episode this season. Chris so needs to snap and just say enough is enough to Dan and maybe Elise too.

Been keeping up right? As your post just got better in hindsight. emotion_brofist

I know last nights episode was great revenge on Chris's part.

Indeed it was. I actually laugh harder in the repeat earlier today. I just wish the Hub would have played The Bank before Monster under the bed. It would made it all funnier. I do hope this series gets at least one more season.

Fused Prophet

8,450 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Timid 100
This is my favorite show on The Hub! I can relate to Dan a lot, I think Elise is freaking amazing, and I feel so sorry for Chris all the time. mrgreen I'm trying to catch up and see all the episodes, just finished watching Dan Vs Baseball. Very funny!

Dangerous Visionary

Swirly_Rains
This is my favorite show on The Hub! I can relate to Dan a lot, I think Elise is freaking amazing, and I feel so sorry for Chris all the time. mrgreen I'm trying to catch up and see all the episodes, just finished watching Dan Vs Baseball. Very funny!

Well good luck catching up wink Its worth it. I am just really happy we have such a mature and relate-able show; that's not all gross out dead baby comedy like so many animated series that are aimed for older viewers.

Feral Cranberry

23,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Dan vs for the win!!!!
f*cking awesome show
im still amazed with how much they get away with xp

Dangerous Visionary

cardgames13
Dan vs for the win!!!!
f*cking awesome show

Yeah but it doesn't need to be too gross and rauncy like so many animated series aimed for older teens and adults. stare *Will not name names* It's a nice change up and I'm glad to see more fans.

Feral Cranberry

23,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
of course i luv that show
and i normally dislike many american cartoons.....im more of an anime gal emotion_yatta

Miss-dark8607
cardgames13
Dan vs for the win!!!!
f*cking awesome show

Yeah but it doesn't need to be too gross and rauncy like so many animated series aimed for older teens and adults. stare *Will not name names* It's a nice change up and I'm glad to see more fans.

Dangerous Visionary

cardgames13
and i normally dislike many american cartoons.....im more of an anime gal emotion_yatta

Miss-dark8607
cardgames13
Dan vs for the win!!!!
f*cking awesome show

I see. Well we do have good animated series here in the states but most of the better ones are action/adventure types. Like Avatar, Young Justice, and such.

Feral Cranberry

23,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
too true. R u cosplaying sailor moon? whee

Miss-dark8607
cardgames13

Miss-dark8607
cardgames13
Dan vs for the win!!!!
f*cking awesome show

I see. Well we do have good animated series here in the states but most of the better ones are action/adventure types. Like Avatar, Young Justice, and such.

Dangerous Visionary

cardgames13

Miss-dark8607
cardgames13

Miss-dark8607
cardgames13
Dan vs for the win!!!!
f*cking awesome show

I'm Sailor Mars and in two weeks I'll be Sailor Jupiter.

Feral Cranberry

23,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
xd awsome. im cosplaying as kaito kid from detective conan XD last week i was jack spicer

Miss-dark8607
cardgames13

Miss-dark8607
cardgames13

Miss-dark8607
cardgames13
Dan vs for the win!!!!
f*cking awesome show

I'm Sailor Mars and in two weeks I'll be Sailor Jupiter.

Dangerous Visionary

I'm Scotty The Scot. XD This show needs to win an award such clever writing.

Dangerous Visionary

This show is kind of a rival to Regular Show these days and I love it.

Timid Explorer

Mr. Mumbles is best kitty.

Dangerous Visionary

Yin Yang Mistress
Mr. Mumbles is best kitty.

Yes she is. I love her in ninja wear. xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers