*rant* 0.08 8.0% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 75 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10 11 >

Dangerous Visionary

Creativerealms
Murasaki Alien
Miss-dark8607
Murasaki Alien

I hope those bronies realize that the channel couldn't survive on airing nothing but Friendship is Magic. Their precious pony cartoon would be cancelled in the process. XD And some time in the future I hope the Hub decides to air the older MLP cartoons, just to spite the overly-obsessive bronies since they seem to hate anything before G4. Like "You guys want more MLP? Here, have some My Little Pony Tales!"

I need to catch one of those commercials sometime... However it's probably a pipe dream since my brother is on winter break from school and is being a jackass and won't let anyone watch TV if he's on the PS3. And he's on the PS3 all the time... I could try Youtube. *shrug*

OMG that would so rock and it would probably make the people who are all anti-brony and all nostalgia-prudes for that crap puke too. So double win. Hmm maybe if we write to them about doing this they could do it during April fool's day?

Their April Fool's gag

"Due to the disturbingly large number of men watching our show we have decided to cancell Friendship is Magic..."

"And now here's the original G1 My little Pony since we know that's what everyone wants."

OMFG yes! That would be a big win for them.

Dangerous Visionary

Another part of the problem is new episodes are all willy nilly. Wish it could showed weekdays but then it would probably come on the same time Regular show comes on. emotion_donotwant

Dangerous Visionary

Dan chatting with Pinkie Pie in the movie promos...now I have seen everything. Season 2 begins 1/28! Can't wait and I really hope it gets more popular. Maybe I'll start posting recaps

Dangerous Visionary

Yea I have to say Dan VS Dan is my favorite of all time. Talk about a perfect set up. Also I love how I watch this right after Regular Show's Temp check. Man I hope wish I could pair the two shows up.
Dan vs Dan was a disappointing episode in my opinion. Maybe i expected more from it.

Anyway my favorite was Dan vs. Burgerphile. The reason is because that's the episode that many people could relate to. A fast food place getting your order wrong, happens all the time. And yes there are times where they will blame the costumer or refuse to change their order (it has happened to me)

Anyway I hope season two goes into more detail over the potential of Dan and Elise being related. In Family Thanks Giving is sounds like they might have the same grandmother. Perhaps Dan's mother and Elise's mother had a falling out and have not seen each other in a long time and as a result Elise's mother would not even know Dan is part of her Family,

Dangerous Visionary

Creativerealms
Dan vs Dan was a disappointing episode in my opinion. Maybe i expected more from it.

Anyway my favorite was Dan vs. Burgerphile. The reason is because that's the episode that many people could relate to. A fast food place getting your order wrong, happens all the time. And yes there are times where they will blame the costumer or refuse to change their order (it has happened to me)

Anyway I hope season two goes into more detail over the potential of Dan and Elise being related. In Family Thanks Giving is sounds like they might have the same grandmother. Perhaps Dan's mother and Elise's mother had a falling out and have not seen each other in a long time and as a result Elise's mother would not even know Dan is part of her Family,

Well Dan is jerk and sociopath but yeah I still how he set that guy up was funny. rofl Miss a court date, have your ID stolen from you, make a new one, and then have the guy that tried to copy you get sent to jail from a crime you DID do. xd If only he could put that effort into doing something more productive.

Yeah I love episode too and yup happens to my Granny so much she never really goes to fast food places. Oh yeah that may be true but it won't led to anything. I am more interest if Chris and/or Dan will figure out that Elise is some sort of spy or whatever. Though Ilove those gags.

Dangerous Visionary

I am looking forward to the Dancing one. I didn't really like the New neighbor one last week. It was kind of blah. The roach scene did creep me out.

Man I wish this show was as popular as idk Regular Show maybe? Or hell at least newer Spongebob level.

Dangerous Visionary

twinkie dog
I enjoy both MLP and Dan.

I like nearly everything, though. sweatdrop and I wouldn't say Elise is "regular," but her personality is certainly lacking. If she's a real person she deserves something more than "arbitrary rogue ninja wife," which I can tell they tried hard to avoid portraying her as but still kinda did.

She's "the chick" as TV tropes would put it. I can see her character developing more but I think the point of the show is to have kind of transparent characters. Dan is jerk (as labeled), Chris is dumb, and Elise is the chick. While I would be bother by this in other shows I kind of like it in this one.
Elise did have much more to do in Dan VS Dancing, and was pretty much the main antagonist and treated Chris pretty much the same way Dan does.

Speaking of which there better be a Dan VS Chris episode this season. Chris so needs to snap and just say enough is enough to Dan and maybe Elise too.

Dangerous Visionary

Creativerealms
Elise did have much more to do in Dan VS Dancing, and was pretty much the main antagonist and treated Chris pretty much the same way Dan does.

Speaking of which there better be a Dan VS Chris episode this season. Chris so needs to snap and just say enough is enough to Dan and maybe Elise too.

That would be epic! Chris is one of the more enjoyable butt monkeys since forever.

Dangerous Visionary

Bumps for the latest clip

Dangerous Visionary

I have to say the bank was pretty funny. Actually re-watching it.

Dangerous Visionary

On Dan VS Monster under the Bed
I have to say I didn't like the first half of tonight's show; however, the second half. OMG ******** win. Well done Chris well done. Too bad this isn't like a two part-er but I guess it works out. I was beginning to question why karma never seems to catch up to Dan.

Overall this was a pretty good one tonight. The Bank was still funnier in terms of laughs per bit but yeah. Actually I think because of what happen in Dan Vs The Bank made the second half of today's episode all that much more funnier. Indeed revenge is best served cold and covered in guts. xd

Dangerous Visionary

Creativerealms

Been keeping up right? As your post just got better in hindsight. emotion_brofist

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff