POOOLLLLL! 0.16 16.0% [ 12 ]
YES 0.58666666666667 58.7% [ 44 ]
NOOOOOOOOOOOO 0.17333333333333 17.3% [ 13 ]
*rant* 0.08 8.0% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 75 ]
< 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 11 >

Dangerous Visionary

warlordofnoodles
It's forced to stand on it's own merit. Most of the other shows on that channel have put in their "noob time" and are given a boost. It's new show on a new channel that not everyone has and therefor folks might not seek it out where they could see it (Like in other shows that have a preset following like transformers or MLP). That said I adore it!

Well said! Bravo!

Grand_Kai88's Datemate

Magical Pumpkin

22,190 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Im not sure how I stumbled upon this show
I've never been to the Hub channel before!
But one day I just changed to the Hub channel and this was on and I loved it!
I remember thinking, "What is this show!? Lmao!"
It, besides batman beyond, is the only reason I watch the Hub!

Dangerous Visionary

-Fallen Anaki-
Im not sure how I stumbled upon this show
I've never been to the Hub channel before!
But one day I just changed to the Hub channel and this was on and I loved it!
I remember thinking, "What is this show!? Lmao!"
It, besides batman beyond, is the only reason I watch the Hub!

I catch the tail end of the first season and I was like emotion_dowant this everyday! Sadly it only comes on the weekends so now I totally come over my cousin house just to watch it.

Dangerous Visionary

warlordofnoodles
It's a pretty solid show on a new channel (which are desperate channels) It'll get a fair shake eventually. Anywho! I want a Mr. Mumbles plushy or sommit she's my favourite in the show.

I just want the boxset. I don't know why boxsets take forever and a day nowadays.

Dangerous Visionary

Grr I knew this thread was gonna die. *envys the MLP threads and glares at all the stupid anime thread*

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Creativerealms
Ellehk
Creativerealms
BRONIES.

Really that's why Dan vs is so neglected. People especially Bronies act like Friendship is magic is the only Hub show out there.

Speaking of which I would love for a Dan Vs episode where he faces off against a show like Py Little Pony and even make say Chris a fan of said show.

Sadly, that's probably a bit true.. xD;

I myself am a Brony, but I've gotten into a lot of other shows on The Hub. That channel has a lot of good shows. :3
Oddly enough, I always tend to get into the shows meant for a younger audience. ..Like recently, I've started to like Strawberry Shortcake's Berry Bitty Adventures. XD;

That was a joke I'm a brony too.

Whether or not it was a joke, it's true. Just go to the facebook page and any post on the Hub's page that's NOT ponies has dozens of annoying Bronies posting stuff like "COOL STORY BRO BUT IT NEEDS MORE PONIES!" or some other annoying, overused pony meme. -_-

Don't get me wrong I really do love MLP, it's practically my favorite thing at the moment, but some of the Bronies take it too far and are just downright obnoxious about it. So much so that sometimes I just wish that they'd get kicked by a real pony.

And I agree with you two, the Hub has all kinds of amazing shows. I love that they're airing old stuff like Jem and G.I Joe. Not to mention they have Transformers Prime. And getting back on subject here, I really do need to check out Dan VS. I watched one episode but I doubt that was enough for me to really get into it.

Dangerous Visionary

Murasaki Alien

Whether or not it was a joke, it's true. Just go to the facebook page and any post on the Hub's page that's NOT ponies has dozens of annoying Bronies posting stuff like "COOL STORY BRO BUT IT NEEDS MORE PONIES!" or some other annoying, overused pony meme. -_-

Don't get me wrong I really do love MLP, it's practically my favorite thing at the moment, but some of the Bronies take it too far and are just downright obnoxious about it. So much so that sometimes I just wish that they'd get kicked by a real pony.

And I agree with you two, the Hub has all kinds of amazing shows. I love that they're airing old stuff like Jem and G.I Joe. Not to mention they have Transformers Prime. And getting back on subject here, I really do need to check out Dan VS. I watched one episode but I doubt that was enough for me to really get into it.

Tipped because that bit about getting kicked by a real pony made me laugh. Yes please do check out more of Dan Vs. I enjoyed both holiday specials so far and I do hope to see some sort of box set soon. I'll buy it now at full price cause it's just worth it.
Murasaki Alien
Creativerealms
Ellehk
Creativerealms
BRONIES.

Really that's why Dan vs is so neglected. People especially Bronies act like Friendship is magic is the only Hub show out there.

Speaking of which I would love for a Dan Vs episode where he faces off against a show like Py Little Pony and even make say Chris a fan of said show.

I myself am a Brony, but I've gotten into a lot of other shows on The Hub. That channel has a lot of good shows. :3
Oddly enough, I always tend to get into the shows meant for a younger audience. ..Like recently, I've started to like Strawberry Shortcake's Berry Bitty Adventures. XD;

At least the schedule programers do not listen to the Bronies, if they did we would not get stuff like that classic Transformers and GI Joe Marathon on new Years Eve. I love those ads with Megatron and Cobra commander fighting. I'm sure they got Frank Welker to play Megatron as for CC (As his original VA is dead) they probably got Charlie Adler the characters current voice actor. Even if it's just new dialog recorded over existing footage it's so cool seeing Cobra Commander and Megatron arguing with each other.

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Creativerealms
Murasaki Alien
Creativerealms
Ellehk
Creativerealms
BRONIES.

At least the schedule programers do not listen to the Bronies, if they did we would not get stuff like that classic Transformers and GI Joe Marathon on new Years Eve. I love those ads with Megatron and Cobra commander fighting. I'm sure they got Frank Welker to play Megatron as for CC (As his original VA is dead) they probably got Charlie Adler the characters current voice actor. Even if it's just new dialog recorded over existing footage it's so cool seeing Cobra Commander and Megatron arguing with each other.

I hope those bronies realize that the channel couldn't survive on airing nothing but Friendship is Magic. Their precious pony cartoon would be cancelled in the process. XD And some time in the future I hope the Hub decides to air the older MLP cartoons, just to spite the overly-obsessive bronies since they seem to hate anything before G4. Like "You guys want more MLP? Here, have some My Little Pony Tales!"

I need to catch one of those commercials sometime... However it's probably a pipe dream since my brother is on winter break from school and is being a jackass and won't let anyone watch TV if he's on the PS3. And he's on the PS3 all the time... I could try Youtube. *shrug*

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Miss-dark8607
Murasaki Alien

Tipped because that bit about getting kicked by a real pony made me laugh. Yes please do check out more of Dan Vs. I enjoyed both holiday specials so far and I do hope to see some sort of box set soon. I'll buy it now at full price cause it's just worth it.

XD Glad it made you laugh.

Dangerous Visionary

Murasaki Alien

I hope those bronies realize that the channel couldn't survive on airing nothing but Friendship is Magic. Their precious pony cartoon would be cancelled in the process. XD And some time in the future I hope the Hub decides to air the older MLP cartoons, just to spite the overly-obsessive bronies since they seem to hate anything before G4. Like "You guys want more MLP? Here, have some My Little Pony Tales!"

I need to catch one of those commercials sometime... However it's probably a pipe dream since my brother is on winter break from school and is being a jackass and won't let anyone watch TV if he's on the PS3. And he's on the PS3 all the time... I could try Youtube. *shrug*

OMG that would so rock and it would probably make the people who are all anti-brony and all nostalgia-prudes for that crap puke too. So double win. Hmm maybe if we write to them about doing this they could do it during April fool's day?

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Miss-dark8607
Murasaki Alien

OMG that would so rock and it would probably make the people who are all anti-brony and all nostalgia-prudes for that crap puke too. So double win. Hmm maybe if we write to them about doing this they could do it during April fool's day?

Their April Fool's gag

"Due to the disturbingly large number of men watching our show we have decided to cancell Friendship is Magic..."

Dangerous Visionary

Murasaki Alien
[
Their April Fool's gag

"Due to the disturbingly large number of men watching our show we have decided to cancell Friendship is Magic..."

So the world is gonna end on April Fool's day 2012...darn I really wanted to complete the New Sailor Moon collection. emotion_facepalm

No I would laugh so hard and be on youtube, yahoo, and probably this site all day long just reading and laughing at all the morons taking it seriously. Cause you know many people would.
Murasaki Alien
Miss-dark8607
Murasaki Alien

Their April Fool's gag

"And now here's the original G1 My little Pony since we know that's what everyone wants."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff