Total Votes:[ 75 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 >

Dangerous Visionary

Its Contagious
Miss-dark8607
Its Contagious
Miss-dark8607
Its Contagious
I have to pay to get the hub shows on tv.
So i'm going to look at it via online.

Yes please do.

I found a place to watch it, and all I have to say is..
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE? emotion_kirakira

I enjoyed it waaaaaay too much and had me laughing for a while. Dan is such a giant a*****e, I love it.

That is the correct reaction now share with friends. DO IT!

Por favor. emotion_awesome

I already sent it to my girlfriend and she loves it too. emotion_bigheart

Awesome.

Magical Trickster

19,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Heart of Gold

I wish that I can watch all sorts of Hubs shows down stairs.

But sadly, my dad hogs the TV with the digital cable.

I do want to see Dan Vs. I have only see like one episode and that's about it.

-~-♥-~-

Dangerous Visionary

[Shewolf]

Heart of Gold

I wish that I can watch all sorts of Hubs shows down stairs.

But sadly, my dad hogs the TV with the digital cable.

I do want to see Dan Vs. I have only see like one episode and that's about it.

-~-♥-~-

Well I'm sure it will be on DVD soon enough. Season one been over and pretty soon Season two as well.

Magical Trickster

19,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
Miss-dark8607

Well I'm sure it will be on DVD soon enough. Season one been over and pretty soon Season two as well.

Heart of Gold

The thing is, I don't really buy DVDs if they are only the seasons. xD My family only buys the movies and that's about it.

Though, I did try to buy the Animaniacs DVD but I barely even watch any of the shows.

Besides, I mostly watch anything that is on the internet despite the less shows that is on youtube.

But I will find the Dan Vs. film. 3nodding

-~-♥-~-

Dangerous Visionary

[Shewolf]
Miss-dark8607

Heart of Gold

The thing is, I don't really buy DVDs if they are only the seasons. xD My family only buys the movies and that's about it.

Though, I did try to buy the Animaniacs DVD but I barely even watch any of the shows.

Besides, I mostly watch anything that is on the internet despite the less shows that is on youtube.

But I will find the Dan Vs. film. 3nodding

-~-♥-~-

You should really just buy it on itunes or get the DVDs. If you can. Watching it on youtube doesn't really help the show itself unless the hub has a youtube page but even still.
Ellehk
Creativerealms
BRONIES.

Really that's why Dan vs is so neglected. People especially Bronies act like Friendship is magic is the only Hub show out there.

Speaking of which I would love for a Dan Vs episode where he faces off against a show like Py Little Pony and even make say Chris a fan of said show.

Sadly, that's probably a bit true.. xD;

I myself am a Brony, but I've gotten into a lot of other shows on The Hub. That channel has a lot of good shows. :3
Oddly enough, I always tend to get into the shows meant for a younger audience. ..Like recently, I've started to like Strawberry Shortcake's Berry Bitty Adventures. XD;

That was a joke I'm a brony too.
Creativerealms
Ellehk
Creativerealms
BRONIES.

Really that's why Dan vs is so neglected. People especially Bronies act like Friendship is magic is the only Hub show out there.

Speaking of which I would love for a Dan Vs episode where he faces off against a show like Py Little Pony and even make say Chris a fan of said show.

Sadly, that's probably a bit true.. xD;

I myself am a Brony, but I've gotten into a lot of other shows on The Hub. That channel has a lot of good shows. :3
Oddly enough, I always tend to get into the shows meant for a younger audience. ..Like recently, I've started to like Strawberry Shortcake's Berry Bitty Adventures. XD;

That was a joke I'm a brony too.

I know, I saw where you said that it was. It's just that the funny thing is that it's probably true in a way.. XD
Miss-dark8607
Ellehk
I had no idea that show didn't get a lot of love! I've watched that show a few time and I really like it!

Indeed. It should have the same fans of Regular show, YJ, and such as it is clearly meant for older teens and adults. So the fact that it doesn't have a lot of fans kind of sucks. I really hope this isn't the last season. I am not sure where it stands rating wise.

Well, if that's the case, I'm going to be sure to watch it a lot more than I have! I don't want it to be cancelled! Dx
I can't help but feel that maybe this show was suppose to go to Fox, comedy Central, or Adult Swim yet none of them wanted it. Oh well they missed out on something great.

Dangerous Visionary

Creativerealms
I can't help but feel that maybe this show was suppose to go to Fox, comedy Central, or Adult Swim yet none of them wanted it. Oh well they missed out on something great.

IKR. Even TVtropes said the same thing. It's just a couple of clicks away from CN. (Well for Dish Network people) If G4 didn't suck so much they could had it as well. I could see a show like it right after Code Monkeys. (Oh man I loved that show too)

Dangerous Visionary

Ellehk
Miss-dark8607
Ellehk
I had no idea that show didn't get a lot of love! I've watched that show a few time and I really like it!

Indeed. It should have the same fans of Regular show, YJ, and such as it is clearly meant for older teens and adults. So the fact that it doesn't have a lot of fans kind of sucks. I really hope this isn't the last season. I am not sure where it stands rating wise.

Well, if that's the case, I'm going to be sure to watch it a lot more than I have! I don't want it to be cancelled! Dx

Good and get friends to watch it too. The more the merrier.
Miss-dark8607
Ellehk
Miss-dark8607
Ellehk

Good and get friends to watch it too. The more the merrier.

I certainly will!

Dangerous Visionary

Creativerealms
Oh well they missed out on something great.

Speaking of great I really enjoyed the Mall Santa. I'm waiting for someone on youtube to make the oblivious candy cane/lightsaber ref.
Creativerealms
BRONIES.

I'm a brony and I love Dan Vs. cool

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces