Have you seen Dan VS on the Hub?

POOOLLLLL! 0.16 16.0% [ 12 ]
YES 0.58666666666667 58.7% [ 44 ]
NOOOOOOOOOOOO 0.17333333333333 17.3% [ 13 ]
*rant* 0.08 8.0% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 75 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 >

Dangerous Visionary

I'm kind of waiting for the episode in which Chris just totally snaps and Dan has to the "Chris" .

Dangerous Visionary

Roxicity
I'm bumping this thread because this show is one of my favorite cartoons of possibly all time.

Thank you very much! Have you been enjoying season three so far?

Liberal Fatcat

Im bumping this thread since, I just discovered the show just the other day and I quickly became a Dan Fan. Something about this angry little man is just precious! 8D

Dangerous Visionary

This Isnt Sparta
Im bumping this thread since, I just discovered the show just the other day and I quickly became a Dan Fan. Something about this angry little man is just precious! 8D

WOOT! Glad to see new fans of the series. I think I watch it for Mr. Mumbles as well as just wanting for Chris to really, really snap.
Dan VS is a rare case of a Sadist show done right. That's what amazes me the most about this show how easily I could hate it if it went a little too far. Dan could easily become an unlikable jack a**, Chris could too easily become a spineless victim who is stuck in two abusive relationships, Elise could easily become just as bad. Yet it manages very carefully to keep everyone likeable no matter how extreme the situations get.

Dangerous Visionary

Creativerealms
Dan VS is a rare case of a Sadist show done right. That's what amazes me the most about this show how easily I could hate it if it went a little too far. Dan could easily become an unlikable jack a**, Chris could too easily become a spineless victim who is stuck in two abusive relationships, Elise could easily become just as bad. Yet it manages very carefully to keep everyone likeable no matter how extreme the situations get.

Indeed. Probably all thanks to Mr. Mumbles who just steals the spotlight and the fact that Dan usually has a point but just goes overboard on how to deal with it. Like about his rant car alarms xd

Dangerous Visionary

Roxicity
Miss-dark8607
Roxicity
I'm bumping this thread because this show is one of my favorite cartoons of possibly all time.

Thank you very much! Have you been enjoying season three so far?

I haven't seen it!! I work whenever it's on the Hub. I might download it but I'd rather wait for a box set :<

Yeah I really wish they would add this series to Hulu or Netflix already. Most of the other Hub shows are on Netflix at least. Don't know why this one isn't.

Dangerous Visionary

OMFG even Aquabats are on Netflix now. Seriously WTF Hub? Add Dan Vs as well.

Also I loved Ski Trip. Dan tried to pull a Princess Azula but failed. emotion_awesome

Dangerous Visionary

Kind of been iffy on Jury Duty it wasn't bad but it wasn't good either. Maybe because I haven't been called yet and the one time I did I was in the hospital. Looking forward to Veggies.
I'm glad they finally gave Dan VS a weekday spot, sadly it's 3:30 in the Afternoon which is way too early, Dan should air later in the day. Anyway watching the early episodes I noticed something Dan did not hate Elise in season one. He even called her a friend in a couple episodes (I know he did in Traffic anyway) their mutual dislike grew over the course of the series.

Dangerous Visionary

Creativerealms
I'm glad they finally gave Dan VS a weekday spot, sadly it's 3:30 in the Afternoon which is way too early, Dan should air later in the day. Anyway watching the early episodes I noticed something Dan did not hate Elise in season one. He even called her a friend in a couple episodes (I know he did in Traffic anyway) their mutual dislike grew over the course of the series.

Yeah I'm usually at the door when it comes on since I have afternoon classes. Which is why I so badly wish they would add this show to Netflix. It's kind of screwed up how like all the other hub shows are there. At first I thought it was because of Harbo but then I saw Aquabats and classified_fu Huh didn't notice about his relationship with Elise. I bet whatever respect she had for him left the moment he tried to turn her parents into mob bosses. Plus, the fact that he is always putting her husband into some pretty messed up plots.

You know I would kind of want to see the rest of Dan's family. Like make a Family reunion episode. I think that would be totally awesome.

Dangerous Visionary

Dan VS Superhero will probably be one of my favorite episodes ever! Also this is why I wish that Clancy could have voice Megaman and why Billy West is right movie studios should use voice actors more. *Still fan girling* emotion_kirakira
I was disappointed that family cruise never happened. I am not a bit fan of reset button episodes. It was still enjoyable though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff