Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you seen Dan VS on the Hub?

POOOLLLLL! 0.16 16.0% [ 12 ]
YES 0.58666666666667 58.7% [ 44 ]
NOOOOOOOOOOOO 0.17333333333333 17.3% [ 13 ]
*rant* 0.08 8.0% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 75 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 >

This is why I love this show. They finally gave us the Dan vs. Chris episode we expected would one day happen but the way it played out was not what i expected. I expected Chris to be sick of Dan treating him like a lackey, I did not expect it to be an argument over a toy leading to a Star Trek style death match between Dan and Chris.

Anyway I was presently surprised good episode.

It looks like Chris learned some things from Dan as he can dish out revenge as good as he can take it.

Mechonis's Princess

Divine Phantom

Netflix needs to add all kinds of cartoons to it's queue. All it's got is Johnny Test and a bunch of old cartoons or little kids shows.. It needs to add stuff for the teens and adult cartoon fans, too. I'd love to see Netflix get Dan VS, Ben 10, Pokemon, Powerpuff Girls, and the like.

Dangerous Visionary

Creativerealms
This is why I love this show. They finally gave us the Dan vs. Chris episode we expected would one day happen but the way it played out was not what i expected. I expected Chris to be sick of Dan treating him like a lackey, I did not expect it to be an argument over a toy leading to a Star Trek style death match between Dan and Chris.

Anyway I was presently surprised good episode.

It looks like Chris learned some things from Dan as he can dish out revenge as good as he can take it.

Well Chris has been showing more backbone since the middle of the season. Like the whole cocoa bit a few episodes ago. xd I laughed hard at Mr. Mumbles with the gas mask on and that fat lady wearing Dan's jerk shirt.

Dangerous Visionary

iWonderous
Netflix needs to add all kinds of cartoons to it's queue. All it's got is Johnny Test and a bunch of old cartoons or little kids shows.. It needs to add stuff for the teens and adult cartoon fans, too. I'd love to see Netflix get Dan VS, Ben 10, Pokemon, Powerpuff Girls, and the like.

True however Cartoon Network/Adult Swim doesn't really enjoy Hulu and Netflix as like many networks they see them as a threat so a lot of shows that are produce from them won't be stream legally from any other company but them. Which is a shame as they do have a lot of older shows that need more love and streaming them on Hulu and/or Netflix would be a good way to do it. I'm happy The Hub is more friendlier when it comes to streaming their content but then again MLP is one of the most pirated series on the net.

Mechonis's Princess

Divine Phantom

Miss-dark8607
iWonderous

True however Cartoon Network/Adult Swim doesn't really enjoy Hulu and Netflix as like many networks they see them as a threat so a lot of shows that are produce from them won't be stream legally from any other company but them. Which is a shame as they do have a lot of older shows that need more love and streaming them on Hulu and/or Netflix would be a good way to do it. I'm happy The Hub is more friendlier when it comes to streaming their content but then again MLP is one of the most pirated series on the net.

Yeah, I agree about MLP being pirated. CN is a bit more strict about copyright so it's hard to find episodes of Ben 10 and Teen Titans on YouTube as well as their other newer shows, but when you search MLP you can find unflipped episodes and all kinds of other stuff.
Maybe one of these days CN will be a bit more nicer about it..

Dangerous Visionary

iWonderous
Miss-dark8607
iWonderous

Yeah, I agree about MLP being pirated. CN is a bit more strict about copyright so it's hard to find episodes of Ben 10 and Teen Titans on YouTube as well as their other newer shows, but when you search MLP you can find unflipped episodes and all kinds of other stuff.
Maybe one of these days CN will be a bit more nicer about it..

Yeah CN and Fundimation are the two most biggest flaggers on youtube. They are always going around policing the fan-subs, fan-stream sites.

Dangerous Visionary

Missed the second half of the finale probably just look at it on youtube. emo Really wish they would air it twice a day on weekends like they did before. Better still if this show was added on Netflix.
That was the season finale? Dan VS Chris would have been the season Finale. Well at least Dan won in old west town and it was a true victory and not a he still loses even though he won type victory Dan is use to.

Dangerous Visionary

Creativerealms
That was the season finale? Dan VS Chris would have been the season Finale. Well at least Dan won in old west town and it was a true victory and not a he still loses even though he won type victory Dan is use to.

Yeah but then sometimes episodes are mixed up I agree Dan VS Chris should have been the finale one but oh well. Here's to season three I hope. (and I really hope the add the series to Netflix instant so more people can watch it)

Dangerous Visionary

BUMPING for Season THREE

Dangerous Visionary

Seriously no one else is watching this season. Or is this thread lock because it shouldn't.
It should not be locked because your the creator and they are allowed to bring back their old topics (I think)

Anyway so far Dan vs season three has been great. The Boss was an amazing episode. Taking the boss from hell concept to a literal conclusion. Plus the episode shown that Dan actually does care for Chris in his own way, at least enough so that he does not sell his soul to the devil.

Today's episode sounds great. A mechanic uses pieces of Dan's car to build a giant robot? Okay.

Dangerous Visionary

Creativerealms
It should not be locked because your the creator and they are allowed to bring back their old topics (I think)

Anyway so far Dan vs season three has been great. The Boss was an amazing episode. Taking the boss from hell concept to a literal conclusion. Plus the episode shown that Dan actually does care for Chris in his own way, at least enough so that he does not sell his soul to the devil.

Today's episode sounds great. A mechanic uses pieces of Dan's car to build a giant robot? Okay.

LOL yeah my favorite scene in that is just how freaked out Chris was at home and Elisa was like "LOL SUX FOR U" emotion_dealwithit and Dan can just make Holy water by touching it? LOL so many skills for such a lazy guy.

The return of Dan's Car as a rage button indeed. I actually have to wait till Sundays to watch it now so I'm a day behind. emo
I am learning holiday spending money so I was unable to watch it yesterday ether. I plan to catch it today.

Dangerous Visionary

Creativerealms
I am learning holiday spending money so I was unable to watch it yesterday ether. I plan to catch it today.

Did you catch it? I feel so bad for Chris xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces