Have you seen Dan VS on the Hub?

POOOLLLLL! 0.16 16.0% [ 12 ]
YES 0.58666666666667 58.7% [ 44 ]
NOOOOOOOOOOOO 0.17333333333333 17.3% [ 13 ]
*rant* 0.08 8.0% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 75 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 >

Dangerous Visionary

I have to say my weekends isn't really complete without new episodes of this show. I really hope a season three is in the works.

Sparkly Shapeshifter

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Contributor 150
I want to get the Hub again. We had a preview and I miss it so much! The show is actually good and funny.

Dangerous Visionary

BjordahlKathryn1991
I want to get the Hub again. We had a preview and I miss it so much! The show is actually good and funny.

Youtube them. Hub has their channel and then of course you know other people re-upload what the Hub already loaded. It's crazy.

Sparkly Shapeshifter

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Contributor 150
Miss-dark8607
BjordahlKathryn1991

Youtube them. Hub has their channel and then of course you know other people re-upload what the Hub already loaded. It's crazy.

I might just do that thanks!

Dangerous Visionary

BjordahlKathryn1991
Miss-dark8607
BjordahlKathryn1991

I might just do that thanks!

Glad I could help. If you have Netflix they have added most of the first season of all their major shows on it from: GI Joe, MLP:Fim, Jem, and Transformers. (Pretty sure Dan VS is coming to Netflix within the month)

Dangerous Visionary

This show needs to be on every Saturday and pretty much everyday. I'm so sick of waiting forever.

Versatile Receiver

I really hope this ends up on Netflix! I've seen about half of the first season and it's pretty damn funny but I always forget about it because I always forget The Hub exists.

Dangerous Visionary

Vartox
I really hope this ends up on Netflix! I've seen about half of the first season and it's pretty damn funny but I always forget about it because I always forget The Hub exists.

LOL that's what I wrote on their blog thing. Its the only show I watch now and sometimes Family Game Night cause it reminds me of Double Dare. whee
Transformers prime is worth watching.

But anyway I was not to fond of the last episode. I really don't like fake Dan I was not fond of his first episode so his return was not very good ether.

Dangerous Visionary

Creativerealms
Transformers prime is worth watching.

But anyway I was not to fond of the last episode. I really don't like fake Dan I was not fond of his first episode so his return was not very good ether.

I did like the whole mind game set up. He even knew where Chris would be and had a pie waiting for him. That part sold the episode for me as well the whole coco bit. rofl Yeah Transformers is good as well. I keep meaning to try to catch up via Netflix.

Dangerous Visionary

Dan VS Parenting was the best damn episode ever. I was worried at first on how Dan was going get a kid and all but man was that awesome. Also had one of the best lines I heard all week "never let them take your shiv that's how they punk ya"

Dangerous Visionary

Starting to hate the new time slot as after a second round of YJ and Korra I am so tired. Totally feel asleep on the episode before the first commercial break.
Miss-dark8607
Starting to hate the new time slot as after a second round of YJ and Korra I am so tired. Totally feel asleep on the episode before the first commercial break.
cat_biggrin *Waffles runs away*

Dangerous Visionary

[NPC] Waffles the Cat
Miss-dark8607
cat_biggrin *Waffles runs away*

WAFFFFLES!

Edit:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm having fun with paint today.

Dangerous Visionary

Looking forward to Dan VS Chris hopefully it will give me back some of my sanity. Damn it Korra why you gotta be so hardcore.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff