Have you seen Dan VS on the Hub?

POOOLLLLL! 0.16 16.0% [ 12 ]
YES 0.58666666666667 58.7% [ 44 ]
NOOOOOOOOOOOO 0.17333333333333 17.3% [ 13 ]
*rant* 0.08 8.0% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 75 ]
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 >

Dangerous Visionary

FINALLY! I found my thread! I knew I made a Dan VS thread. emotion_facepalm Anyway yes Season III is here and the show couldn't be better. Personally, I thought the premier was a little weak but Dan VS The Mummy was pretty awesome as well as the latest one. Overall, glad to see this show back!

What the hell is this show about
The show is about a man named Dan who thinks the world is against him. He has a put-upon friend named Chris who can't help but go along with Dan's wild plots to get even with whomever or whatever is (or he thinks is) out to get him. There is another regular character, Elise, Chris' wife, who has some secrets and plots of her own. The show is set primarily in the Los Angeles, CA, area, and background scenes often show notable landmarks in and around Los Angeles. In one scene Chris' driver's license is shown, with an address in Van Nuys, CA. In another episode, he is shown wearing a T-shirt promoting the Van Nuys Owls. Dan and Chris are named after the show's creators.

Latest ep:

Dan Vs High School reunion

!
BRONIES.

Really that's why Dan vs is so neglected. People especially Bronies act like Friendship is magic is the only Hub show out there.

Speaking of which I would love for a Dan Vs episode where he faces off against a show like Py Little Pony and even make say Chris a fan of said show.

Dangerous Visionary

Creativerealms
BRONIES.

Really that's why Dan vs is so neglected. People especially Bronies act like Friendship is magic is the only Hub show out there.

Speaking of which I would love for a Dan Vs episode where he faces off against a show like Py Little Pony and even make say Chris a fan of said show.

Well I'm not sure because Transformers, GI Joe, and hell even those games shows get more hits than Dan Vs. Also yes real face off between Dan and Bronies would truly be magical.
Miss-dark8607
Creativerealms
BRONIES.

Well I'm not sure because Transformers, GI Joe, and hell even those games shows get more hits than Dan Vs. Also yes real face off between Dan and Bronies would truly be magical.

Well that was an exaggerated joke of course.

GI Joe Renegades sadly only lasted one season and is cancelled.

I give you Transformers though nothing can kill them not even Micheal Bay and he sure as hell tried.
Oh new episode Tonight the Christmas special and Mark Hammil is going to be in it. I loved him as the Dentist earlier in the show.

Dangerous Visionary

Creativerealms
Miss-dark8607
Creativerealms
BRONIES.

Well that was an exaggerated joke of course.

GI Joe Renegades sadly only lasted one season and is cancelled.

I give you Transformers though nothing can kill them not even Micheal Bay and he sure as hell tried.

Still would like to see it happen. My little magical ponies or whatever the pun name would be. xd Actually they could just be bronies cause that's not even trademarked. I'm morbidly curious if South Park has done a Brony theme show yet? Oh man no wonder they keep playing the same episodes over and over again for GI Joe. Man I actually like that version. emo Really all the revamps on the Hub are pretty good. (Not even counting Pound puppies then again it is pound puppies.)

Dangerous Visionary

Creativerealms
Oh new episode Tonight the Christmas special and Mark Hammil is going to be in it. I loved him as the Dentist earlier in the show.

myop
Plus, today The Joker/Fire Lord Ozai /Skips will be a Mall Santa. You people need to watch this show. Its a game changer.

Noted. Can't wait. Its like BTAS Christmas special all over again. emotion_awesome
I had no idea that show didn't get a lot of love! I've watched that show a few time and I really like it!
Creativerealms
BRONIES.

Sadly, that's probably a bit true.. xD;

I myself am a Brony, but I've gotten into a lot of other shows on The Hub. That channel has a lot of good shows. :3
Oddly enough, I always tend to get into the shows meant for a younger audience. ..Like recently, I've started to like Strawberry Shortcake's Berry Bitty Adventures. XD;

Lupine Cub

15,100 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
I have to pay to get the hub shows on tv.
So i'm going to look at it via online.

Dangerous Visionary

Ellehk
I had no idea that show didn't get a lot of love! I've watched that show a few time and I really like it!

Indeed. It should have the same fans of Regular show, YJ, and such as it is clearly meant for older teens and adults. So the fact that it doesn't have a lot of fans kind of sucks. I really hope this isn't the last season. I am not sure where it stands rating wise.

Dangerous Visionary

Its Contagious

Yes please do.

Lupine Cub

15,100 Points
Miss-dark8607
Its Contagious

Yes please do.

I found a place to watch it, and all I have to say is..
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE? emotion_kirakira

I enjoyed it waaaaaay too much and had me laughing for a while. Dan is such a giant a*****e, I love it.

Dangerous Visionary

Its Contagious
Miss-dark8607
Its Contagious

Yes please do.

I enjoyed it waaaaaay too much and had me laughing for a while. Dan is such a giant a*****e, I love it.

That is the correct reaction now share with friends. DO IT!

Por favor. emotion_awesome

Lupine Cub

15,100 Points
Miss-dark8607
Its Contagious
Miss-dark8607
Its Contagious

Yes please do.

That is the correct reaction now share with friends. DO IT!

Por favor. emotion_awesome

I already sent it to my girlfriend and she loves it too. emotion_bigheart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas