Here are the reasons I believe it could maybe potentially work:
- Book two is called Spirits and it starts out in the North Pole. There could easily be a chance that Bolin pulls a Sokka and gets trapped in the spirit world and finds Yue.
- Bolin pretty much is the Sokka of the new team Avatar personality wise. Sokka had a certain moment of clarity / revelation when it came to Yue's death and he became more mature. The same could happen to Bolin. Maybe. Besides, it's not fair for Mako to get all of the serious personality traits while Bolin's all super goofy.
- Both Bolin and Yue are sixteen. Well Yue sacrificed herself when she was sixteen so yeah.
- They could learn from each other. She could tell him things about how things were like in the time of war and maybe Bolin could tell her what ended up happening after she died. Plus who wouldn't want to know about something being named after them ?
- Bolin's hot. Yue's hot. That's it.
Now here are the reasons that it's probably the dumbest thing I've ever said. Ever.
- It frankly makes no goddamn sense because I just came up with this off the top of my head two minutes ago
- We don't know if Sokka was able to communicate with the other trapped people while he was in the spirit world, so how would we know if Bolin could too?
- Even if they were able to talk and meet and things, he would probably never see her again after leaving.
- A lot of other things.
So lemme hear from you guys. Like the idea, hate it, tell me!